- Posts: 45582
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2862
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On January 8, 2020, at 10:15 am, there was a fire at a garage on Okhna Mong Rethy road, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmei, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
The manager at the garage said his staff were burning trash along the road next to the garage. Unfortunately, the fire spread to the garage mechanical area and ignited a car engine there. The local people assisted the police to put out the fire using two fire trucks.
The police took the staff who burned the trash for questioning, and made them promise not to light any more fires on the roadside near the garage because it is very dangerous. Fortunately, nobody was hurt in the incident this time.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
"made them promise not to light any more fires on the roadside near the garage because it is very dangerous". Class !!!!!
- Posts: 3019
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
- Reputation: 552
- Location: Sihanoukville
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 5 Replies
- 861 Views
Last post by Mishmash
Tourist Minivan Explodes Causing Phnom Penh Garage Fire
- 2 Replies
- 835 Views
Last post by Jerry Atrick
- 0 Replies
- 274 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews