Woman Dies From Eating Roasted Insects

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: Woman Dies From Eating Roasted Insects

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:26 am I quite like red ant eggs, a bit of a delicacy here in Isaan, don t mind silkworm larvae and crickets if I am drinking.
Mind the warnings of the Thai government every year when it gets 'cold' - "Do not eat poisonous animals to stay warm".

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:26 am Funny, a woman in Canada attempted to raise crickets on a large scale for eating. The Health dept shut her down because she couldn t identify each animal with a marker as chicken, pigs, cattle etc must-have.
I'm Canadian. I live in Vietnam because there's less bureaucracy. :facepalm:
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic