15Yo Country Girl Attacks her Rapist with a Meat Cleaver and Puts Him in Hospital

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 15Yo Country Girl Attacks her Rapist with a Meat Cleaver and Puts Him in Hospital

Post by pczz »

I think we should have a collection for her
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: 15Yo Country Girl Attacks her Rapist with a Meat Cleaver and Puts Him in Hospital

Post by Marty »

pczz wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:02 pm I think we should have a collection for her
She collects meat cleavers. Get her a nice one.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Marty wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:07 pm
pczz wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:02 pm I think we should have a collection for her
And a stall at the market selling meat.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
rexwell
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by rexwell »

He liked her cleavage, but she showed him her cleaver instead. Like they say leave it to cleaver!
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Duncan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 am
Good idea. Get her well trained in chopping up the meat. She's young and can learn and might not get caught.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Duncan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 am
Bare in mind, Dunc, that cannibalism has been strongly discouraged in the Kingdom since the KR days.
In fact it is only legal to eat the still twitching livers of invading vietnamese and americans these days. (permitted by the Geneva convention under "traditional cultural practice" statutes)

So, even tho the stall will be selling prime cuts of freshly slaughtered rapist - it will have to be clearly labeled "Fish Food Only"
(wink wink)
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Could get her a restaurant and call it the Alamo
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Its available now I guess...
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

It's just a pity she is not a bit older or I would ask her to marry me and set her up as a bar manager. She is too good with that meat cleaver to waste her talents. Crazy women and me seem to have an great attraction to each other.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

a 15 year old child gets raped, and all most people can do is make jokes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic