- Posts: 45420
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2848
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): A 29-year-old British man, IAN OLIVER PHILLIPS, has died of a heart attack caused by a drug overdose in room 127 at G11 guesthouse, on street 184, Sangkat Chey Chumnea, Khan Don Penh, Phnom Penh.
After receiving the information, the local police went to the scene, together with the technical police, the criminal police of the investigation and procedure department, and the autopsist for the post mortem examination. The autopsist, Mr. Nong Sovannaroth, concluded that the victim died of a heart attacked caused by a drug overdose (Methamphetamine and Morphine).
The victim's passport shows that he had a one month visa from 12 August 2019 until September, but he may have acquired a visa extension since then.
His personal belongings were taken to the immigration department, and following the police examination, the body was sent to keep at the mortuary in the Steung Meanchey Pagoda. RIP and condolences to his family.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess that's considered a "speedball"?
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Swede, ANDERS ERIKSSON, 41, Dies of Heart Attack in Phnom Penh Guesthouse
- 0 Replies
- 1289 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
- 26 Replies
- 13445 Views
Last post by General Mackevili
- 10 Replies
- 2685 Views
Last post by Christie