Three Nigerians (?) arrested.

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Three Nigerians (?) arrested.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:33 am

Anyone know what the cop's saying at 1.34?

The idea that seeing the world is going from place to place to look at obvious things is an illusion natural to dull minds.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Three Nigerians (?) arrested.

Post by Username Taken » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:03 pm

A bunch of them rounded up in Boeung Tumpon this morning.
ផ្សាយផ្ទាល់ ៖ ព័ត៌មានបឋម! នៅព្រឹកវេលាម៉ោង ០៩ ថ្ងៃទី១៦ ខែមិថុនា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ នេះ កម្លាំងនាយកដ្ឋានអន្តោប្រវេសន៍បានចុះបង្ក្រាបឆែកឆេរជនបរទេសនៅទីតាំងខុនដូមួយកន្លែង ដែលស្ថិតនៅក្នុងសង្កាត់បឹងទំពុន១ ខណ្ឌមានជ័យ រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ។
In the morning of June 16, 2018, the immigration department force detained foreigners at a condo site located in Boeung Tumpun I commune, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh.
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:33 am
"If you make it easy and come one by one I can make it easy too. If you don't make it easy I have to handcuff you and it won't be easy. If you did this in America the law allows the cops to hit you already".

He's not wrong.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Bubble T wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:43 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
"If you make it easy and come one by one I can make it easy too. If you don't make it easy I have to handcuff you and it won't be easy. If you did this in America the law allows the cops to hit you already".

He's not wrong.
The end is actually closer to: “if you did this in America you would have been beaten harder than this”
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:15 pm
Bubble T wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:43 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:

He's not wrong.
The end is actually closer to: “if you did this in America you would have been beaten harder than this”
"chbap Americ" = American law (and yes, he says "they can hit you harder than this").
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:33 pm

They are speaking Ibo, so yes, probably Nigerian.

Come to think of it, haven't seen my neighbours in a while.

Only UK condo I can find is in TK, unless that is just a billboard advert
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic