The

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: The KING has left the building

Postby Digg3r » Wed May 21, 2014 5:20 pm

ali baba wrote:Minus 1 karma.
I'd take some off him as well for that. Not sure how to. Can it be done with tapatalk or do I have to log in with the browser?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Postby OrangeDragon » Wed May 21, 2014 5:54 pm

karma is browser only.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Postby Digg3r » Wed May 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Well I'll just be filing that in the "too hard" basket...
ali baba
Expatriate

Postby ali baba » Thu May 22, 2014 1:49 am

Digg3r wrote:
ali baba wrote:Minus 1 karma.
I'd take some off him as well for that. Not sure how to. Can it be done with tapatalk or do I have to log in with the browser?
I intended that to be a warning (the OP only has 10 posts several of which are in this thread) but I see someone else has voted already.

Dara did 2 things I dislike;

1- Only posted a link. I am reluctant to open a new tab because someone is too lazy to copy and paste an article. I don't want to take time to download extra info and I don't want my cache to get cluttered up. So little RAM on a laptop. Also I block all cookies, which keeps me out of some sites. C&P is essential for an OP but may not be necessary if posting mid thread.

2- The article wasn't of any value.
Scarier than malaria.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Postby phuketrichard » Thu May 22, 2014 8:12 am

when ever i post an article i always post excerpts from it an than the link so people can go see the entire article.

full articles sometimes eat up to much space
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST

• Advertisement
Booking.com

Return to “Newsworthy”