- Posts: 41764
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2443
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The two foreigners were identified as:
1.LARS ERIK PERSSON , a 42-year-old Swedish man, was arrested on July 11, 2019, for living illegally in Siem Reap. He was banned from Cambodia for 3 years.
2. DECENT MBAKWE EKENE , a 34-year-old Biafran man from Nigeria, was arrested on November 9, 2019, for living illegally in Siem Reap. He was also banned from Cambodia for 3 years.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
- Posts: 3921
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
- Reputation: 3310
- Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Hmmm, a nice 5 month stretch in a hell hole Cambodian prison. He looks like he could do with a good feed...
- Sir Duncan
- Posts: 8150
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
- Reputation: 2340
- Location: Wonder Why Central
Department of immigration in Siem Reap to deport two foreigners to Thailand through the Poipet border gate. The two foreigners were found guilty of living in Cambodia without the necessary immigration document
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 10 Replies
- 1855 Views
Last post by Nixon
Blacklisted Swedish Druggie Made Illegal Border Crossing
- 0 Replies
- 693 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
- 19 Replies
- 1128 Views
Last post by siliconlife
- 14 Replies
- 1918 Views
Last post by mouytiet
Users browsing this forum: AM34, atst, Baidu [Spider], bunfuntamun, CaptainCanuck, CEOCambodiaNews, chiaojiang, Cowshed Cowboy, Deefer, dirtymacca, Element6, harapanjaya2, IraHayes, joelightcloud, John Bingham, Josideb, lurcio, orussey98, Ot Mean Loi, Penhcake, PSD-Kiwi, shigbee18, siliconlife, STEVITO, Username Taken and 954 guests