- Posts: 43559
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2638
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia News (Sihanoukville): On January 6, 2020, at 8:30 am, Mr. Lim Bunheng, the prosecutor of Sihanoukville court, led the police force of the serious crime department in collaboration with Sangkat 3 police to crack down on four gambling places in Sangkat 3, Sihanoukville.
The four gambling dens were all equipped with fishing games and other betting game machines. The four premises were all either owned or run by Chinese nationals.
1. Tachong Hor Entertainment, in village 1, Sangkat 3, the manager, NENG CHUN PING, 28-year-old Chinese woman. The police found six fish game machines, 30 game machines, money 10,813 USD, 2,043,000 riels (owner money),59 USD, 21,500 riels (customer's money), 13 phones, three motorbikes, five notebooks, and game cards. There were six workers and 17 gamblers arrested(including 1 woman).
2. Tak Ven Pae Entertainment, in Village 1, Sangkat 3, the manager, MENG YAO PENG, a 25-year-old Chinese man. The shop was cracked down on January 07, 2020, at 12:10 am. The police found two fish game machines, eight dragons game machines, four game machines, eight notebooks, money 1478 USD and 40,000 riels, and game cards. There were four customers and two workers taken into custody.
3. The shop with no name was managed by a 21-year-old man, XU YI BIAO, in village 1, Sangkat 3. The police found two fish game machines, eight animal game machines, one fight game machine, 600 coins, and a man was arrested.
4. Hai Tun Wan casino was managed by Eng Korng, a 36-year-old Cambodian man, in village 1, Sangkat 3. The police found money for 3,269 USD (from the casino), 3,378 USD (from the customers), 22 phones, five fish games machines, four horse racing machines, anthers game machine. The owner and four workers, as well as 23 gamblers, were arrested.
The suspects were sent to the serious crime department for questioning following the legal action. All the evidence was left in place for the investigation.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
Users browsing this forum: AM34, barang_TK, boofhead, bussterr, Doc67, dullretard, [email protected], Goldman, Google [Bot], harapanjaya2, Ingvar 7788, itekamp, John Bingham, kiwiincambodia, La Quenta, LIVIDZX, magicmike, Majestic-12 [Bot], mr.cat, phil, Repr0b8te, Soriya, steelyRon, truffledog and 1162 guests