Sihanoukville Fire Caused by Faulty Electricity and Garbage

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 38032
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 2165
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Sihanoukville Fire Caused by Faulty Electricity and Garbage

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Image
Cambodia Breaking News,Sihanoukville: A fire broke out in a Sihanoukville city street at noon today, on November 21, 2019.
Image
Image
Immediately, HE Kouch Chamroeun, Governor of Sihanoukville, came to direct the fight against the fire, using police and military police fire trucks.
Image
The fire was started when some faulty electrical wiring set alight some garbage left on the ground in the front of a building, which spread and burnt a nearby vehicle.
Image
Image
However, there were no casualties reported and the fire has now been extinguished.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post