Sihanoukville airport is being renovated.

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Sihanoukville airport is being renovated.

Post by OKW » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:26 am

OKW wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:01 pm
Worldwide I see a lot of Swissport and Fraport management at bigger airports, along with others. Vinci I have not conciously seen. I know I can google up a link, but where are they from?
Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote:@Duncan
Are you suggesting that the runways are built to the same standards as the roads ?
That is a truly scary thought. :shock:

I am a close friend to the former airport director in place during the first renovation round. He told me it was very good.
Also it is Vinci that did the job and they are one of the (if not) the leading worldwide airport operators.
Duncan assertions sound a but dubious if he can't back them up.
Agreed
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Sihanoukville airport is being renovated.

Post by cptrelentless » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:19 pm

I see they updated the baggage handling system, hopefully they've removed the macerator.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic