Saudi NGO Donates to Poor and New Muslims in Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Saudi NGO Donates to Poor and New Muslims in Cambodia

Post by hanno » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm

pczz wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:06 pm
What is far more scarey for me though is the appearance of what look like mormons with their ties and bicycles and crsip white shirt roaming the streets around BKK1 to BKK3 and accross to Olympic :stir:
They've been around for years. The Missus dragged some home one day because "they are such nice people". I booted them out and will probably rot in Mormon hell (along with the Brexiters).
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Saudi NGO Donates to Poor and New Muslims in Cambodia

Post by pczz » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:45 pm

hanno wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm
pczz wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:06 pm
What is far more scarey for me though is the appearance of what look like mormons with their ties and bicycles and crsip white shirt roaming the streets around BKK1 to BKK3 and accross to Olympic :stir:
They've been around for years. The Missus dragged some home one day because "they are such nice people". I booted them out and will probably rot in Mormon hell (along with the Brexiters).
brexiters shoudl be sentenced to three years hard labour in the fields after they have removed the hard working east europeans. Really pissing me off. i intend to go and get my residence sorted somewhere in europe before 29th. France lets you get residence and yoiu keep it unless you are out for more than 2 years, other countries not so generous
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic