Russian tycoon's son outed from police force

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Russian tycoon's son outed from police force

Post by cptrelentless » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:10 pm

I thought he rage quit the police last year, something about defending his father's name, IIRC.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:03 pm

SinnSisamouth wrote:yes i have been

my point was the sensationalist journalism
Sorry for that, I can see that now. The subtility of your comment was lost for my english as a second language comprehension.
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by peppermintpaddy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:yes i have been

my point was the sensationalist journalism
Sorry for that, I can see that now. The subtility of your comment was lost for my english as a second language comprehension.
well,what a civilised forum we have here....As a relative newcomer,I must say the banter on this forum is excellent .....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic