- Posts: 39206
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2244
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The raid was led by Lieutenant Oum Moni, Deputy director of the Department of Cybercrime, coordinated by prosecutor Seng Heang, and other authorities.
The police reported that the factory owner was identified as Chea Chansombath, a 34-year-old man. The police confiscated :
1. 2 packs of SNC skincare
2. 9 packs of SNC face cream gold
3. 6 packs of SNC face cream pink
4. 7 cases of face cream named Catty Doll Ready 2 White
5. 49 cases of Foom SNC pink and white
6. 11 cases and 3 packs of AuRa 24K gold SNC
7. Clobetamil G lotion, SNC face cream 50 SPF/PA UV
8. 21 cases and 10 big packs of lotion case
9. 177 kg of lotion box, lotion, face cream and powder with no brand name, and 3 cases of armpit cream.
All the evidence was sent to the department of cybercrime to follow the legal action.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
Life in prison? Sentenced to look like Tammi-Fay Baker for life? 30 lashes with fake eye-lashes?
Asking for a friend.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Police Raid Illegal Cosmetics Factory Shop in Phnom Penh
- 0 Replies
- 366 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
Not More Beautiful: Police Raid Online Cosmetics Factory in Phnom Penh
- 9 Replies
- 1645 Views
Last post by A10
Users browsing this forum: Apollo91881, Arget, barang_TK, Big'n, Bubble T, CEOCambodiaNews, Cooldude, Cricket99, flea, Freightdog, Google [Bot], johnny lightning, Johno35, KC1950, lagrange, LIVIDZX, Oumedc, paul2d, phil, richtch, Rocky 666, sammycooke, samrong01, timmydownawell, Tom G Baal, vatsarikas, whatwat, xandreu, yeoweehan and 935 guests