American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:56 am
Reputation: 209
Cambodia

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Bedazzler! wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:48 pm Visa on arrival form makes you write down address where you are staying
What happens if you dont know.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
User avatar
xandreu
Expatriate
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:37 am
Reputation: 625
Great Britain

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by xandreu »

Bedazzler! wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:48 pm Visa on arrival form makes you write down address where you are staying
In my experience, most people don't have / don#t know / can't be bothered to get the full address of where they're staying while they're cramped up in the middle seat of economy class on the plane, and just write any old rubbish on the form, knowing full well that nobody takes a blind bit notice of it at immigration.
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 3295
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 1189
New Zealand

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Anchor Moy explained it, Guesthouse/Hotel/Hostel owners and landlords are required to report any foreigners staying at their properties to the DoI within 24 hours of arrival.
hdgh29
Expatriate
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:50 pm
Reputation: 36
Andorra

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by hdgh29 »

PIEMAN wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm Lowest of the low peados are thats why people in developing countries like this should be carefull about the mud they fling.Once in a bar in snooky this guy came up to me and said i believe your a peado.I turned to the western bar manager and asked him did i hear that right.
He said you heard it right and i said to the Guy i do not know who you are what you are.But i will be sat in this stool tomorrow at 9am and come and repeat what you said.

I waited and waited then waited a bit longer his mate turns up and asks for a chat.I refused said i only want to speak to your mate.He left and niethet were seen again till i was in Patraya.
Sounds like 'this bloke come up to me' from Derek and Clive Live.
User avatar
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Posts: 3013
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
Reputation: 548
Location: Sihanoukville
Korea North

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by cptrelentless »

hdgh29 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:14 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm Lowest of the low peados are thats why people in developing countries like this should be carefull about the mud they fling.Once in a bar in snooky this guy came up to me and said i believe your a peado.I turned to the western bar manager and asked him did i hear that right.
He said you heard it right and i said to the Guy i do not know who you are what you are.But i will be sat in this stool tomorrow at 9am and come and repeat what you said.

I waited and waited then waited a bit longer his mate turns up and asks for a chat.I refused said i only want to speak to your mate.He left and niethet were seen again till i was in Patraya.
Sounds like 'this bloke come up to me' from Derek and Clive Live.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11222
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2472
Tokelau

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Anchor Moy »

cptrelentless wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:18 pm
hdgh29 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:14 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm Lowest of the low peados are thats why people in developing countries like this should be carefull about the mud they fling.Once in a bar in snooky this guy came up to me and said i believe your a peado.I turned to the western bar manager and asked him did i hear that right.
He said you heard it right and i said to the Guy i do not know who you are what you are.But i will be sat in this stool tomorrow at 9am and come and repeat what you said.

I waited and waited then waited a bit longer his mate turns up and asks for a chat.I refused said i only want to speak to your mate.He left and niethet were seen again till i was in Patraya.
Sounds like 'this bloke come up to me' from Derek and Clive Live.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
From pedophile report to comedy thread. Only on CEO. :crazy:
User avatar
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 124

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Sweet Lemon »

PIEMAN wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm Lowest of the low peados are thats why people in developing countries like this should be carefull about the mud they fling.Once in a bar in snooky this guy came up to me and said i believe your a peado.I turned to the western bar manager and asked him did i hear that right.
He said you heard it right and i said to the Guy i do not know who you are what you are.But i will be sat in this stool tomorrow at 9am and come and repeat what you said.

“DO YOU WANNA STEP OUTSIDE ... but not now, in 13 hours, when I’m sober.”
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:48 pm
Reputation: 49
New Zealand

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by MarkRobinson »

So what was the outcome ? Was there a fight /punch-on ,or was it just talk ?
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
Jack mehoff
Expatriate
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:07 pm
Reputation: 19

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jack mehoff »

Bedazzler! wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:48 pm Visa on arrival form makes you write down address where you are staying
I've always put down Hotel Cambodia and have never set foot in the place. Never an address, never a problem
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:56 am
Reputation: 209
Cambodia

Re: American Pedophile Fugitive KARL VON BOENNINGHAUSEN Arrested in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

MarkRobinson wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:46 pm So what was the outcome ? Was there a fight /punch-on ,or was it just talk ?
I saw him in pattaya one night and we had a striaghtner on the beach. was a tough cunt i will say gave me 12 stitches in the nut when i butted him but the same butt knocked him out.We saw one another a week later and he told me some cunt whom i had a run in with in snooky had been filling his head with shit.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post