Exam Results Out: 66% Pass Cambodia's Grade 12 Examination

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Exam Results Out: 66% Pass Cambodia's Grade 12 Examination

Post by prahocalypse now » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:13 pm

newkidontheblock wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:52 pm

I didn’t realize that Khmer who fail high school finals are a shoo-in for medical school in the KOW.

Guess it’s just another difference between Cambodia and the West.
You can't get into medical school if you fail your high school exams. You need at least an E grade.

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/5084031/me ... ns-change/
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Exam Results Out: 66% Pass Cambodia's Grade 12 Examination

Post by Arget » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Back in the old days when I went to school a D was the lowest you could scrape by and remain in the class. anything like a E, F was a fail.

I got b's and c's and only just passed.

You guessed it.................. I never became a doctor either. =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic