Out with the Range Rover, in with the Rolls-Royce....

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: Out with the Range Rover, in with the Rolls-Royce....

Postby Soi Dog » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:50 pm

OrangeDragon wrote: protip, keep the ground somewhat muddy. gives some cushion when this happens. i was cowboyed for about 13 of my formative years... i think i've been stepped on (by big black angus motherfuckers) more times than I can count and never had an injury from it.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Postby OrangeDragon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:13 pm

pffft.... i'd never wear that shirt with that duster.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Postby Mrs Stroppy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:15 pm

I saw these guys in concert with a whole lot of other acts about 10 years ago, it was a scary sight given most if then have aged significantly.
Using Tapatalk
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Postby vladimir » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Village Poophole were not a gay act...what? Oh ferk...it's my keyboard! I swear!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Postby obelisks » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Soi Dog wrote:I have never understood how so many of the planet's richest people think and act, which probably explains part of the reason I will never be one of them. They seem like aliens to me. I recently saw a show about the mega-rich Indians in Mumbai, racing their formula one style cars around the streets in the poorest ghetto areas in the world...screaming at the beggar people to get out of the street.
I can only feel sorry for people who need to be so ostentatious in a country with such poverty and where the infrastructure is clearly inadequate and unsuitable for these kinds of vehicles.

• Advertisement
Booking.com