Neo-Nazi website founder refuses to be in US for deposition, holes up in Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
kaputt
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Neo-Nazi website founder refuses to be in US for deposition, holes up in Cambodia

Post by kaputt » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:39 am

A neo-Nazi website operator said Tuesday that he refuses to be present in the U.S. for questioning under oath in a lawsuit that accuses him of unleashing an anti-Semitic “troll storm” against a Montana real estate agent’s family.

The Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin says he lives abroad and claims it’s too dangerous for him to travel to the U.S. But a federal magistrate judge ruled Friday that Anglin must be present in the U.S. for a deposition by Tanya Gersh’s attorneys from the Southern Poverty Law Center.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... eposition/
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Neo-Nazi website founder refuses to be in US for deposition, holes up in Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Original thread discussing Andrew Anglin:
topic18210.html
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Neo-Nazi website founder refuses to be in US for deposition, holes up in Cambodia

Post by console » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:39 pm

That site is such brilliant satire. Really well done.
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by John Bingham » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:24 pm

I wonder which poster on here it is?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:43 pm

A thought criminal would be pretty high on their wish list. Fighting real crime is hard.

An "unleashed troll storm", how terrible. I hope they issue the red notice so we can get rid of all these trolls saying things with words on website commentaries.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:35 pm

fax wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:43 pm
A thought criminal would be pretty high on their wish list. Fighting real crime is hard.

An "unleashed troll storm", how terrible. I hope they issue the red notice so we can get rid of all these trolls saying things with words on website commentaries.
Your words offend me, and I am triggered. I need an adult. :stir:
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic