Man Dies After Attempted Stowaway on Siem Reap Plane

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Captain
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Re: Man Dies After Attempted Stowaway on Siem Reap Plane

Post by Captain » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:58 am

OKW wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:31 pm
Wow, arrogance son frontiers, you better read that manual on the 727 nose gear againn. Have met the stowaway we dropped?Given your medica eval? His.neighbors did not think he was medically ill. What kind of a bicycle have u been steering? Getting sick of posting anything on here.
Please pay attention. MENTALLY ill not MEDICALLY ill. Oh, now our neighbors can assess whether we are mentally ill or not? In that case, I would be assessed to be perfectly sane. My shrink, however, would take issue with that!
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:15 am

Attention, to your drivel, that against your wish did not help. 😂
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 am

John Bingham wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:09 am
Whatever about the technicalities, I think we can all agree that stowing away in a space in some landing gear is fucking nuts, or just extremely desperate. Besides the hazard of getting crushed to death by machinery I believe it gets rather cold and hard to breathe at 40,000 feet.
Yeah... those who don't fall, usually turn into a very hard Popsicle.
You could be next.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:21 am

Members who are offended by posts are encouraged to use the ignore feature in pregerence to name calling and squabbling.

Honest debate is always welcome.
Ad hom attacks are not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic