Man Shoots Medical Student Girlfriend to Death in Phnom Penh

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Re: Man Shoots Medical Student Girlfriend to Death in Phnom Penh

Post by King Keil » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:57 am

Captain Bonez wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:36 pm
King Keil wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:04 pm

If that is the case I remember it was monivong at night
Ah yeah, I had this guy with the bicycle in mind that was crossing monivong. That stupid girl never went to court if I remember it correctly.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:38 pm

Mishmash wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:00 pm
Kahuna wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 pm
I have not been in the KOW for that long (probably a bit more then 3 years) but from what I have read previously in CEO then there is every possibility that this scum could get his family to pay "compensation" and at the very least get a reduced sentence if any? Possibly buy the best available legal team and get out of it?
Stern Mish and some of the other lobger term expats might be able to answer that.
This girl had a life ahead of her. This girls had hopes. She had dreams for her future. Now her family has lost a daughter. I personally hopes that he doesn't off himself but gets to spend his life without parole in prison.
This guy is currently the number one hated person in Cambodia.

As previous posters and his facebook replies to his last drivelling post have said he may do the right thing and top himself.

No amount of cash can buy your way out of murder.

Tong Sarath is a testament to that.

The most hated person in Cambodia appears to still have someone that loves him and is willing to protect him. Should we change that ''' person '' to ''' persons ''.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by clutchcargo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Duncan wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:38 pm
Mishmash wrote:
Kahuna wrote:
I have not been in the KOW for that long (probably a bit more then 3 years) but from what I have read previously in CEO then there is every possibility that this scum could get his family to pay "compensation" and at the very least get a reduced sentence if any? Possibly buy the best available legal team and get out of it?
Stern Mish and some of the other lobger term expats might be able to answer that.
This girl had a life ahead of her. This girls had hopes. She had dreams for her future. Now her family has lost a daughter. I personally hopes that he doesn't off himself but gets to spend his life without parole in prison.

As previous posters and his facebook replies to his last drivelling post have said he may do the right thing and top himself.

The most hated person in Cambodia appears to still have someone that loves him and is willing to protect him. Should we change that ''' person '' to ''' persons ''.
That, or he took a remorseful stroll into the jungle, took his own life and his body hasn't been found yet.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:06 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:53 pm
Duncan wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:38 pm
Mishmash wrote:
Kahuna wrote:

That, or he took a remorseful stroll into the jungle, took his own life and his body hasn't been found yet.
Maybe someone else took him for a stroll into the bush.............Mish anything you can share?
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:16 am

Strange all these brigades and that tong sarath guy are looking for him and he is still not been found. I mean it's a small country.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic