Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5284
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1532
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Post by hanno »

That is what wellies are for.
User avatar
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Reputation: 358
Vietnam

Re: Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Post by Cruisemonkey »

hanno wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am That is what wellies are for.
They only work with smaller animals in NZ.
You could be next.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1145
Cambodia

Re: Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Post by Mishmash »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:38 am
hanno wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am That is what wellies are for.
They only work with smaller animals in NZ.
Speaking from experience bro? Or for a friend. :beer3:
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5284
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1532
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Post by hanno »

Mishmash wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:39 am
Cruisemonkey wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:38 am
hanno wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am That is what wellies are for.
They only work with smaller animals in NZ.
Speaking from experience bro? Or for a friend. :beer3:
I love animals......
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1145
Cambodia

Re: Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Post by Mishmash »

hanno wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:57 am
Mishmash wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:39 am
Cruisemonkey wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:38 am
hanno wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am That is what wellies are for.
They only work with smaller animals in NZ.
Speaking from experience bro? Or for a friend. :beer3:
I love animals......
That's the word on the street bro... :beer2:
User avatar
Ravensnest
Expatriate
Posts: 761
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm
Reputation: 310
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Post by Ravensnest »

it is Chik-Fil-a fault for showing this in their commercials

Image
Still hunting for opium paraphernalia.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1145
Cambodia

Re: Man Dies After Being Fatally Kicked in the Nuts by his Cow

Post by Mishmash »

Image


Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post