3 Jordanians Arrested for Robbery

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 3 Jordanians Arrested for Robbery

Post by Mishmash »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:49 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:37 pm
Is it a lady or a man in the red burka style outfit? - The report says woman but those eyebrows of his/hers look somewhat threatening.
This may help clear it up

In fairness to the suspects, I can’t help but think their ages are out by a decade or so. Maybe several in granny’s case.
fookin hilarious clip bro.
yeah would have been easier if granny had a beard - i agree definitely a jordanian woman after this
from comments on here i guess we would be on the ME visa watchlist - lashing and/or stoning or maybe as Kashoggi found out suffocation, dismemberment and a bbq ending
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic