Italian RAFFAELE RECHICHI Gets 2,800 Euros Stolen by Siem Reap Massage Woman

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Italian RAFFAELE RECHICHI Gets 2,800 Euros Stolen by Siem Reap Massage Woman

Post by markd » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:09 pm

ive a hunch this poor girl was set up which is unsurprising from my experience with them bitter & twisted fuckheads
thru shit to more shit
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Italian RAFFAELE RECHICHI Gets 2,800 Euros Stolen by Siem Reap Massage Woman

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:03 pm

Ssbikeman wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:38 pm
This guy has a really extensive reputation in Thailand. It wouldn’t surprise me if he took 2800 euros from her. He took my $2000usd motorcycle and never paid for it. He was deported from Thailand in October 2018 and is banned from the kingdom for 10 years.
Is this the man and the motorbike in question ?
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Ssbikeman
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Ssbikeman » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm

I imagine so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic