Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3173
Yemen

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by John Bingham » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:13 pm

There's one policeman clearly visible in green and what looks like another obscured behind.
tom.steinmetz
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by tom.steinmetz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:12 pm

JUDGEDREDD wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:27 pm
The only way someone will be able to find them is with the originals so perhaps not a great idea lol
she is the only one that has it so im less concerned, it will carry her phone digital signature which could be compared with the other gazillion things she posted.
tom.steinmetz
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by tom.steinmetz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:14 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:09 pm
tom.steinmetz wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:58 pm
clutchcargo wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:01 pm
fax wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm
Lumi! Kom tele kinyom! Lumi! Lumi!

Image

Re the first pic...I wonder what the context is for holding Miss Lumi back?

Re the second video, seems a vengeful thing to post on FB
first pic- shes being removed from my house by the police. happen 4 times between march and may.
the video is from a post i posted in reaction to her posting that im bothering her, So i showed who bothers who. she called maybe 100 times that day, and then was rude enough to say i was looking for her. hmm. lunatic? yes. delusional? very much.

lumi said all she could come up with to every media outlet that was willing to listen, including me abusing her 5 months. how come if we only dated 21 days? again backed with evidence. she posted in facebook our first date, as well the day i asked to go on. all the information is out there.
Doesn't look like police to me.. your house has lifts?

It's funny...why are you both reading each other's posts on FB? If your relationship has deteriorated as bad as you say, wouldn't you unfriend her from FB and put a block on her number on your phone?
there are 3 police officers from BKK3 station, and staff member of the building who escorted them up.

she is stalking, im collecting data for the day that just arrived. ive blocked her countless times, she kept popping from other places. she is obsessed.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3566
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1918
Cambodia

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by clutchcargo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 pm

tom.steinmetz wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:01 pm
clutchcargo wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:01 pm
fax wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm
Lumi! Kom tele kinyom! Lumi! Lumi!

Image

Re the first pic...I wonder what the context is for holding Miss Lumi back?

Re the second video, seems a vengeful thing to post on FB
and tbh to say this is vengeful is a joke, you dont believe what sort of evidence i have against her. im holding it back and only the court was exposed to the full extent of it, therefore the quick resolution.
does anyone here believe i would have walked from such allegations paying merely 2000$? they would make me rot in jail and take out 6 figures from me g-d forbid. and whatever i agreed to pay was because i understood the power hierarchy. no point to negotiate unless i feel like spending another night there. im not rich at all but can apply thinking. small money for ending the saga and allowing me to re group. money comes and goes bro. its the damage that is harder to fix.

edit- regarding the evidence, they are dangerous to many people who tried to help her,- not only for her. you can only scam in the dark right? you cant scam and make a festival out of it- and thats what lumi did. she had 3 lawyers deserting the case, you knew that?
Vengeful to the extent you posted it on FB where Miss Lumi and the world would see it. If you got that evidence..save it for the court I say. What did you hope to get by posting that on FB..other than seeming to prove that you are self righteous.

If, as you say she could not provide evidence that you posted naked pics/videos of her, then yuh, $2000 is a lot of $$$ in my book. But yuh, this is KOW and saves you another nite in goal.
King Keil
Expatriate
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:47 pm
Reputation: 212
Armenia

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by King Keil » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Tommy, Tommy what the heck are you doing. Responding here to everyone and posting stuff on facebook about that bipolar girl.
Here in cambodia there are no queensbury rules - people get killed for similar stuff every week.
This girl is desperate now and desperate girls are unpredictable.
If I were you I would either be on my way to thailand or I would try to get on terms with this girl, that allows her to save face.
No matter what I would keep a low profile.
But I guess that train left the station long time ago.
User avatar
Hotdigr
Expatriate
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm
Reputation: 180

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by Hotdigr » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Jeezus Tom, what are you doing? I met you once about 5 years ago ( we had lunch with the woman that owned Aramona, who's name I won't mention, but she told me you were ok and I respected her opinion of you - back then. Now I'm not so sure)
Leave it be mate. You don't owe anyone on this forum answers. Just because people ask a question then DEMAND an answer doesn't mean you have to give them one. Either ignore them or do what I do and tell them to go and get royally fucked.
Seriously mate - SHUT THA FUK UP. You aren't helping your cause at all.
Move on mate and if you can't, at least stop talking to people you don't know on social media whose only agenda is to fuk you over
finbar
Expatriate
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:42 am
Reputation: 90
New Caledonia

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by finbar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:36 pm

we had lunch with the woman that owned Aramona, who's name I won't mention
Is there a pattern here?
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
User avatar
Hotdigr
Expatriate
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm
Reputation: 180

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by Hotdigr » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:42 pm

finbar wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:36 pm
we had lunch with the woman that owned Aramona, who's name I won't mention
Is there a pattern here?
[Mod edit: Really, flaming is not needed here. Thanks.]
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by Cam Nivag » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 pm

$2000 is a shitload of money in Cambodia. You could break a motodop's leg and pay less than that. You made claims, she made claims, you lost in court and were made to pay thousands because her claims had more merit. That's what it sounds like to me. Now you're trying to litigate the case on CEO after losing in court, which is not a good strategy.
User avatar
Hotdigr
Expatriate
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm
Reputation: 180

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by Hotdigr » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Hotdigr wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:42 pm
[Mod edit: Really, flaming is not needed here. Thanks.]
I wasn't flaming mod. I was showing tom the use of option 2 ie: when to tell someone that makes a spurious (that means a fake or bullshit, which could also be called "trolling" btw. Why didn't you pick up on that one?) comment to go and get royally fucked.
Now the lesson with Macgavin is option 1 = just ignore his shit outright.
OK?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bong.kuit, rexwell, Stiliko and 506 guests