Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
tom.steinmetz
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by tom.steinmetz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:46 pm

ide also like to make reference to this case, involving someone much more capable then me.

topic10534.html

Please note that it was very easy to actually locate trace to the photos. a member of this forum could easily find it, as was actually posted. can someone do it in my case?? ill buy him a beer, hell, ill buy him a case. no movie or picture was ever leaked no where. i never had none, but its a different discussion. if someone can find even slight reference to it, History data even, whatever at all- bring it on. Never never never. as its a lie and its not out there.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:31 pm
Reputation: 76
Cambodia

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by Pizzalover » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm

tom.steinmetz wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:15 pm
Pizzalover wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 pm
What I take from the story as it transpired here are 2 things:
1) and foremost, avoid Tom Steinmetz at all cost. He is just the kind of person that brings trouble and deceit. Plausible deniability and that schmuck claim about family dont impress me.
2) I feel sorry for the lady and - since I like a nice piece of cake - might purchase some of her product while keeping my eyes on the product.
i hope you wont have to experience what i went through one day. Its so easy to write such as words, isn't it? called so conveniently Pizzalover. im here to answer any question you might have, and always remember, One battle won isnt the whole war,- and i can back up my claim that all of this happen for one reason- To make me drop MY case against her . Have a good day.
No problems with having a good piece of cake even when my handle is 'pizzalover.' Admittedly, it is more complicated than having a good noodle soup in PP but that's how it is.

The FB text was an exercise that cant impress anyone with minimal education. This the more so as you have effectively voided it through your more recent postings here. Your line of defense is accusing her and remaining silent about your own part. Seemingly an easy game since you're aware that she is not part of the debate here. That's why your statements are worded with a air of auhoritativeness.

Why do you bother? Me thinks not for hurt pride, sense of injustice, common decency. You're not the type for that. See the water bottle incident. See your posting on family life when your not sleeping around. To be clear, that's ok with me. I just cant your hypocrisy. You need to have the last word for some other reason. Probably some business aspect. Making sure that your account of what went on is the only account there is.

By now you have realized that playing the victim is not as easy as you had hoped for. It might become much worse once the lady has a printout of the posts on this thread in her hands. Surely some selfless member will supply her with all the info she needs to know of how you paint her image for the PP expat community and her customer base.

It is perhaps for this reason that I do participate in this discussion. You're trying to fabricate a clean bill of health for yourself by smearing somebody else. As the Romans knew, money does not smell. That is, Sir, where you come from.


NB some other posts have come online while drafting this one.
Last edited by Pizzalover on Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2417
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 1221
Korea North

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by fax » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Lumi! Kom tele kinyom! Lumi! Lumi!

Image

tom.steinmetz
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by tom.steinmetz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Pizzalover wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm
tom.steinmetz wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:15 pm
Pizzalover wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 pm
What I take from the story as it transpired here are 2 things:
1) and foremost, avoid Tom Steinmetz at all cost. He is just the kind of person that brings trouble and deceit. Plausible deniability and that schmuck claim about family dont impress me.
2) I feel sorry for the lady and - since I like a nice piece of cake - might purchase some of her product while keeping my eyes on the product.
i hope you wont have to experience what i went through one day. Its so easy to write such as words, isn't it? called so conveniently Pizzalover. im here to answer any question you might have, and always remember, One battle won isnt the whole war,- and i can back up my claim that all of this happen for one reason- To make me drop MY case against her . Have a good day.
No problems with having a good piece of cake even when my handle is 'pizzalover.' Admittedly, it is more complicated than having a good noodle soup in PP but that's how it is.

The FB text was an exercise that cant impress anyone with minimal education. This the more so as you have effectively voided it through your more recent postings here. Your line of defense is accusing her and remaining silent about your own part. Seemingly an easy game since you're aware that she is not part of the debate here. That's why your statements are worded with a air of auhoritativeness.

Why do you bother? Me thinks not for hurt pride, sense of injustice, common decency. You're not the type for that. See the water bottle incident. See your posting on family life when your not sleeping around. To be clear, that's ok with me. I just cant your hypocrisy. You need to have the last word for some other reason. Probably some business aspect. Making sure that your account of what went on is the only account there is.

By now you have realized that playing the victim is not as easy as you had hoped for. It might become much worse once the lady has a printout of the posts on this thread in her hands. Surely some selfless member will supply her with all the info she needs to know of how you paint her image for the PP expat community and her customer base.

It is perhaps for this reason that I do participate in this discussion. You're trying to fabricate a clean bill of health for yourself by smearing somebody else. As the Romans knew, money does not smell. That is, Sir, where you come from.
NB some other posts have come online while drafting this one.
you are a very kind person. im not trying to smear no one just bring things as they are. i have no part in this story, beside not wanting her and her not accepting it. my involvement naturally grew when she start attacking me, but i never wanted all of this. i have a very serious case against her which i was not pushing as wanted to spare this from us. her panic over my case caused all of this. and now i was forced to drop it. (i wonder why you ignore this information but again no surprises here. people are known to be keyboard warriors. )

regarding how I paint her- she couldn't care less, She said about herself, i dont care, im Popular. if you dig more you hear ear scorching words that came from her, about her self.

im not fabricating nothing and soon itll be made clearer.
my statement was written by me and was sincere,- was only edited for the purpose of being clearer and correct grammar wise.

you are doing all of this while being clueless. its not surprising. i challenge again you to find an evidence that i have posted something about her.

its a classic case of "if you only knew"..- dosent matter how much ill try- i wont change some people mind, So ill just wait for her to do the job. she cant contain herself. i know its matter of time and g-d will be there for me.

quick edit- Not that i owe you any explanation, But regarding the family part- I broke from my wife of 10 years last year and haven't been "sleeping around"- have some decency in you before you spit words. I love my khmer family and obligated to them for life time but wanted to move forward towards my own family,- nevertheless they were the stars of this story even though lumi did not spare them and bit them as well. they stood for me and helped me, therefore i thanked them. dont think you know everything. it doesn't make you smarter. refusing to see what im presenting does . (seeing not accepting- but by now if you didnt enjoy frying me you should at least admit that this story seems more complicated) .
User avatar
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:34 am
Reputation: 294
Canada

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by JUDGEDREDD » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:27 pm

The only way someone will be able to find them is with the originals so perhaps not a great idea lol
A Canadian Goose.
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3570
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1922
Cambodia

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by clutchcargo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:01 pm

fax wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm
Lumi! Kom tele kinyom! Lumi! Lumi!

Image

Re the first pic...I wonder what the context is for holding Miss Lumi back?

Re the second video, seems a vengeful thing to post on FB
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3570
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1922
Cambodia

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by clutchcargo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:06 pm

tom.steinmetz wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:06 pm
Pizzalover wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:49 pm
tom.steinmetz wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:15 pm
Pizzalover wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 pm
What I take from the story as it transpired here are 2 things:
1) and foremost, avoid Tom Steinmetz at all cost. He is just the kind of person that brings trouble and deceit. Plausible deniability and that schmuck claim about family dont impress me.
2) I feel sorry for the lady and - since I like a nice piece of cake - might purchase some of her product while keeping my eyes on the product.
i hope you wont have to experience what i went through one day. Its so easy to write such as words, isn't it? called so conveniently Pizzalover. im here to answer any question you might have, and always remember, One battle won isnt the whole war,- and i can back up my claim that all of this happen for one reason- To make me drop MY case against her . Have a good day.
No problems with having a good piece of cake even when my handle is 'pizzalover.' Admittedly, it is more complicated than having a good noodle soup in PP but that's how it is.

The FB text was an exercise that cant impress anyone with minimal education. This the more so as you have effectively voided it through your more recent postings here. Your line of defense is accusing her and remaining silent about your own part. Seemingly an easy game since you're aware that she is not part of the debate here. That's why your statements are worded with a air of auhoritativeness.

Why do you bother? Me thinks not for hurt pride, sense of injustice, common decency. You're not the type for that. See the water bottle incident. See your posting on family life when your not sleeping around. To be clear, that's ok with me. I just cant your hypocrisy. You need to have the last word for some other reason. Probably some business aspect. Making sure that your account of what went on is the only account there is.

By now you have realized that playing the victim is not as easy as you had hoped for. It might become much worse once the lady has a printout of the posts on this thread in her hands. Surely some selfless member will supply her with all the info she needs to know of how you paint her image for the PP expat community and her customer base.

It is perhaps for this reason that I do participate in this discussion. You're trying to fabricate a clean bill of health for yourself by smearing somebody else. As the Romans knew, money does not smell. That is, Sir, where you come from.
NB some other posts have come online while drafting this one.
its a classic case of "if you only knew"..- dosent matter how much ill try- i wont change some people mind, So ill just wait for her to do the job. she cant contain herself. i know its matter of time and g-d will be there for me.
Maybe Miss Lumi will join and give her side of the story. So far, it's all one sided.. :soapbox:
tom.steinmetz
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by tom.steinmetz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:58 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:01 pm
fax wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm
Lumi! Kom tele kinyom! Lumi! Lumi!

Image

Re the first pic...I wonder what the context is for holding Miss Lumi back?

Re the second video, seems a vengeful thing to post on FB
first pic- shes being removed from my house by the police. happen 4 times between march and may.
the video is from a post i posted in reaction to her posting that im bothering her, So i showed who bothers who. she called maybe 100 times that day, and then was rude enough to say i was looking for her. hmm. lunatic? yes. delusional? very much.

lumi said all she could come up with to every media outlet that was willing to listen, including me abusing her 5 months. how come if we only dated 21 days? again backed with evidence. she posted in facebook our first date, as well the day i asked to go on. all the information is out there.
tom.steinmetz
Tourist
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by tom.steinmetz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:01 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:01 pm
fax wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm
Lumi! Kom tele kinyom! Lumi! Lumi!

Image

Re the first pic...I wonder what the context is for holding Miss Lumi back?

Re the second video, seems a vengeful thing to post on FB
and tbh to say this is vengeful is a joke, you dont believe what sort of evidence i have against her. im holding it back and only the court was exposed to the full extent of it, therefore the quick resolution.
does anyone here believe i would have walked from such allegations paying merely 2000$? they would make me rot in jail and take out 6 figures from me g-d forbid. and whatever i agreed to pay was because i understood the power hierarchy. no point to negotiate unless i feel like spending another night there. im not rich at all but can apply thinking. small money for ending the saga and allowing me to re group. money comes and goes bro. its the damage that is harder to fix.

edit- regarding the evidence, they are dangerous to many people who tried to help her,- not only for her. you can only scam in the dark right? you cant scam and make a festival out of it- and thats what lumi did. she had 3 lawyers deserting the case, you knew that?
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 3570
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1922
Cambodia

Re: Israeli TOM STEINMETZ Arrested for Posting Revenge Porn Photos of Cambodian Ex-Girlfriend

Post by clutchcargo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:09 pm

tom.steinmetz wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:58 pm
clutchcargo wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:01 pm
fax wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm
Lumi! Kom tele kinyom! Lumi! Lumi!

Image

Re the first pic...I wonder what the context is for holding Miss Lumi back?

Re the second video, seems a vengeful thing to post on FB
first pic- shes being removed from my house by the police. happen 4 times between march and may.
the video is from a post i posted in reaction to her posting that im bothering her, So i showed who bothers who. she called maybe 100 times that day, and then was rude enough to say i was looking for her. hmm. lunatic? yes. delusional? very much.

lumi said all she could come up with to every media outlet that was willing to listen, including me abusing her 5 months. how come if we only dated 21 days? again backed with evidence. she posted in facebook our first date, as well the day i asked to go on. all the information is out there.
Doesn't look like police to me.. your house has lifts?

It's funny...why are you both reading each other's posts on FB? If your relationship has deteriorated as bad as you say, wouldn't you unfriend her from FB and put a block on her number on your phone?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bussterr, Google [Bot], phuketrichard, Province, theKid, tireswang and 414 guests