- Posts: 45489
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2850
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia News (Banteay Meanchey): On November 14, 2019, a Hummer car caught on fire in Ohambel village, Serey Sorporn city, Banteay Meanchey.
A mechanic was taking the vehicle for a test drive after it had been repaired, when suddenly the car went up in flames. Fortunately the test driver escaped without injury.
The police used three firetrucks to put out the fire.It was determined that the fire was caused by an electrical fault.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
- Posts: 5263
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
- Reputation: 4620
- Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 11 Replies
- 1556 Views
Last post by Mishmash
- 1 Replies
- 636 Views
Last post by Jerry Atrick
Fatal electrocution when man forgets to turn off power during repairs
- 3 Replies
- 1256 Views
Last post by cptrelentless
Users browsing this forum: armchairlawyer, Bing [Bot], Bluenose, CEOCambodiaNews, Charng, clutchcargo, Ingvar 7788, IraHayes, ItWasntMe, John Bingham, Lost50, Ozinasia, phuketrichard, Pizzalover, PSD-Kiwi, steelyRon, timmydownawell, Tom G Baal, Tommie, username, wendyaspinall and 966 guests