UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:14 pm

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:43 pm
Well than you are easy to impress as it wasn’t my intention to impress. On this thread I post whatever I want. Don’t presume to tell me what to do unless you have something valuable to say
Than in the first sentence should actually be then instead.

Than is a grammatical particle analyzed as both a conjunction and a preposition in the English language. It introduces a comparison and is associated with comparatives and with words such as more, less, and fewer. eg. I am smarter than you.
How many languages do you speak? I speak only two fluently and English. So 3 total
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
Arget
Expatriate
Posts: 2061
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 am
Reputation: 710
Location: Phnom Penh
Contact:
Australia

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by Arget » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 pm

I speak english, australian and drunkineze
Trebormint
Tourist
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:45 pm
Reputation: 3
Andorra

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by Trebormint » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 pm

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:36 pm
Yea very naive. Have you lived in poverty and/or have you ever seen a war ? Have you ever helped people in a way that you improved their lives? Have you ever lived in a country which is not yours, where you are not welcome but you have no other choice than to stay. We have seen and done that. Now tell me how naive iam
In answer to your (presumably rhetorical) questions; 'yes' 'yes' 'yes' and 'no' at least not yet.
You're pontificating on a thread about a young man whose life is currently in the balance, you may not be naive but you come across as a bit of a cunt.

I've never met him and pretty sure I never will however I have donated to the appeal. Not a lot but a gesture of support.
Why?
Because if Joe was my son, brother, nephew, grandson or friend I'd feel desperate and helpless. Whatever the cause of his accident he is in need. I'm well aware of the panoply of desperate causes and poverty all around, I help as and when I can.
Presumably you're taking the few seconds of time away from the vital causes you spend every minute on in order to comment on this thread.
He is a human being in need. Enough said.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate
Posts: 1366
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:51 am
Reputation: 347

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by newkidontheblock » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:On this thread I post whatever I want. Don’t presume to tell me what to do unless you have something valuable to say
Mods please do your job.

CEO is a forum where views all are welcome.

It’s not supposed to be a bully pulpit just to please a single poster.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am
Reputation: 642
United States of America

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by Anthony's Weiner » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm

newkidontheblock wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:On this thread I post whatever I want. Don’t presume to tell me what to do unless you have something valuable to say
Mods please do your job.

CEO is a forum where views all are welcome.

It’s not supposed to be a bully pulpit just to please a single poster.
Mr. RawBlueGreen has been a member of the forum for a little over three weeks. Given the length of his commitment to the forum, he appears to feel entitled to throw his weight around. Given the depth of his intelligence and his personality, I can t imagine anyone giving a fuck what he has to post.
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:36 am

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm
newkidontheblock wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:On this thread I post whatever I want. Don’t presume to tell me what to do unless you have something valuable to say
Mods please do your job.

CEO is a forum where views all are welcome.

It’s not supposed to be a bully pulpit just to please a single poster.
Mr. RawBlueGreen has been a member of the forum for a little over three weeks. Given the length of his commitment to the forum, he appears to feel entitled to throw his weight around. Given the depth of his intelligence and his personality, I can t imagine anyone giving a fuck what he has to post.
You have already quoted me several times. Looks like give a fuck about my posts.
Do what you have to do mods. My reply to to other posters were not more aggressive than their reaction towards me.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 am

Trebormint wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:36 pm
Yea very naive. Have you lived in poverty and/or have you ever seen a war ? Have you ever helped people in a way that you improved their lives? Have you ever lived in a country which is not yours, where you are not welcome but you have no other choice than to stay. We have seen and done that. Now tell me how naive iam
In answer to your (presumably rhetorical) questions; 'yes' 'yes' 'yes' and 'no' at least not yet.
You're pontificating on a thread about a young man whose life is currently in the balance, you may not be naive but you come across as a bit of a cunt.

I've never met him and pretty sure I never will however I have donated to the appeal. Not a lot but a gesture of support.
Why?
Because if Joe was my son, brother, nephew, grandson or friend I'd feel desperate and helpless. Whatever the cause of his accident he is in need. I'm well aware of the panoply of desperate causes and poverty all around, I help as and when I can.
Presumably you're taking the few seconds of time away from the vital causes you spend every minute on in order to comment on this thread.
He is a human being in need. Enough said.
I’d rather be a cunt in your eyes, than to deny what I see.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am
Reputation: 642
United States of America

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by Anthony's Weiner » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:41 am

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 am
Trebormint wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:36 pm
Yea very naive. Have you lived in poverty and/or have you ever seen a war ? Have you ever helped people in a way that you improved their lives? Have you ever lived in a country which is not yours, where you are not welcome but you have no other choice than to stay. We have seen and done that. Now tell me how naive iam
In answer to your (presumably rhetorical) questions; 'yes' 'yes' 'yes' and 'no' at least not yet.
You're pontificating on a thread about a young man whose life is currently in the balance, you may not be naive but you come across as a bit of a cunt.

I've never met him and pretty sure I never will however I have donated to the appeal. Not a lot but a gesture of support.
Why?
Because if Joe was my son, brother, nephew, grandson or friend I'd feel desperate and helpless. Whatever the cause of his accident he is in need. I'm well aware of the panoply of desperate causes and poverty all around, I help as and when I can.
Presumably you're taking the few seconds of time away from the vital causes you spend every minute on in order to comment on this thread.
He is a human being in need. Enough said.
I’d rather be a cunt in your eyes, than to deny what I see.
Whether you deny what you see or not, you have achieved your goal.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 16496
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 1545
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by General Mackevili » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:12 am

Really, we don't need this bickering here, and that goes for everyone.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4631
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1044
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: UK Hostel Owner, Joe Morrissey, in a Coma in Sihanoukville

Post by hanno » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:35 am

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:14 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:43 pm
Well than you are easy to impress as it wasn’t my intention to impress. On this thread I post whatever I want. Don’t presume to tell me what to do unless you have something valuable to say
Than in the first sentence should actually be then instead.

Than is a grammatical particle analyzed as both a conjunction and a preposition in the English language. It introduces a comparison and is associated with comparatives and with words such as more, less, and fewer. eg. I am smarter than you.
How many languages do you speak? I speak only two fluently and English. So 3 total
Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arget, Bing [Bot], bussterr, DingDong, gargarouf, General Mackevili, GMJS-CEO, Google [Bot], Jerry Atrick, Joker Poker, killaweed, la8rat, lipservice, Majestic-12 [Bot], ron100, Rox Beartel, Sachs and 804 guests