Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Post by Mishmash »

Here's the story in brief....

Mish got pissed, couldn't and wouldn't ride. Hired a Passapp. Arrived home - wife let me in and paid off the driver... Fell into a coma..

A few hours later woke up. No phone!!!

Did my timeline and could see left or fallen in tuk-tuk.

Got the driver's number from Passapp.

He finally answered around noon next day as he works the night-shift down the Riverside.

So we met at Jacky's Bar - I got my phone - he got the reward and a few beers.

Apparently, he found 2 phones that night...

Good result.

Here is the Pic....

frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Post by frizzie77 »

Mishmash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:43 pm Apparently, he found 2 phones that night...
Ha ha, he can make a business out of it: "You want phone back? OK, 50 dollaaa and keep the beers!"

But seriously, getting your phone back because you had an honest tuktuk driver is really nice and yes, he deserves a good reward AND a few beers!

Cheers!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Honest Passap Driver returns Phone - Result!!

Post by Mishmash »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:54 pm
Mishmash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:43 pm Apparently, he found 2 phones that night...
Ha ha, he can make a business out of it: "You want phone back? OK, 50 dollaaa and keep the beers!"

But seriously, getting your phone back because you had an honest tuktuk driver is really nice and yes, he deserves a good reward AND a few beers!

Cheers!
Yeah.. It was my fault totally. I'm happy the result.

I am still plugging Jacky's but I did complain that a couple of posters had come from CEO and no pole girls, and can we all have Santa themed ladies at Chrimbo at least!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic