Frenchman Attacks One LadyBoy; Gets Jumped By 20 More LadyBoys at Candy Bar on Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Frenchman Attacks One LadyBoy; Gets Jumped By 20 More LadyBoys at Candy Bar on Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:Didn't Gonk get stiletto stabbed around there?
Slander!!!!
Jamie_Lambo wrote:youve not lived until youve had a brawl with a large group of ladyboys lol
Haha, I feel quite alive. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Frenchman Attacks One LadyBoy; Gets Jumped By 20 More LadyBoys at Candy Bar on Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Duncan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 pm youve not lived until youve had a brawl with a large group of ladyboys lol

Please tell,,, how did you get on.
Jamie always loses pillow fights.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:24 am Image

Wait, what? THIS is the "Frenchman" in question?

Reminds me of so many "Australians" that get into trouble internationally and require consular support, and then it turns out that they're 100% of another nationality, but also hold an Australian passport, their country doesn't care but Australia kinda has to, so as far as the media is concerned they're "Australian" and the government should do something, dammit.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Here is an eye witness account of an incident that happened on the same block, the same night involving an Asian-looking foreigner, and I think it's safe to say they are talking about the same story, even though they don't match up very well:

"Street 136 TukTuk drivers are rude, rebellious and aggressive badass. Car owner kept saying "Sorry" and yet punching, kicking, shouting like they're uncontrollable and acted like they owned the Street. Plus breaking the car lights and windows. Car window glasses were flying off everywhere.

I wish the "Chicken Kabab Vendor" move to Street 5. 🙄

Last night around 10:30pm and the day before yesterday also punching in front of Madame Butterfly so let's say on the corner of Street 136 and 5.

If we are talking the same incident yes the tuk tuk drivers mob attack the car and the car driver. The car driver is a foreigner, look like from South East Asia. Everyone cannot denied he says Sorry and put his hands were like this Image

I don't know.

And I don't know where the car was coming from.

Definitely Street 136 is one way street.
The car was heading wrong way and stopped in front of next door bar to Sizzlers Bar.

Then this SEA guy came out stand behind of his car; where right in front of Sizzlers Bar and he put his both hands up in the air and said, sorry.
Right that moment, the mob TukTuk drivers crowd was getting loud, shouting, screaming and one started give him a good punched to knocked him down.
The rest continued to kicked and punched the victim's head, neck, shoulders, stomach and bottom.

Older looking Khmer men told the crowd to stopped and helped the guy up.

The guy got blood all over his nose and mouth area from the first punched.

He stood next to his driver seat door and put his hands Image and say Sorry Sorry Sorry...

But the crowd was uncontrollable and not satisfied.

After the guy started move his car towards to leave that's where one TukTuk guy hit the back door window which made everyone realized to destroy the car.
So the mob just started attacking the car body with their fists. Seem not happy enough so someone came out and kicked the side lights and one guy ran down with metal or wood stick to whacked the back window and the glass smashed and flying off everywhere.

Got it now? That's all I see. Image
I should had done the video. Shit!

Well... that's what I saw. Assuming wrong direction driving into the road and a bit drunk probably make the TukTuk drivers angry.
If there is an old story before that incident I definitely don't know.

Half the tuk tuks there are cops moonlighting and pulling surveillance.

Probably cops are selling or protecting and covering for those sellers.

I believed there are real cops there on that street but not those bloody tuk tuk drivers. They are just bad as.
The day before yesterday punching the lady boy to knocked out in front of Madame Butterfly, while the whole crowd were shouting screaming, there are a few men came out with big guns.

There are too many Tuk Tuks in Phnom Penh. The government should do something about it.

Underemployment problem, it seems. There are like a hundred motodop, pedi-cab and tuk-tuk drivers for every one pedestrian in Phnom Penh. They're thick as flies and just as annoying sometimes. I find myself waving them away and brushing them off nearly every half-dozen feet I walk.

Yes I've found a good way is now cycling everywhere or when I need one using pass app. They arrive in 5 mins. No bull shit the price is metered 3000 Riel a km so cost a fraction of tuk tuks. Whilst there are many great ones there are many idiots who have no concept of price and all try to charge the invented tourist rate even when ordered in Khmer. Their greed and stupidity knows no bounds. We went all the way to Stung Meanchey new market last week on pass app it cost $2.50 (I was quoted $6 on the street). One day the blunderheads will wonder why nobody is using themselves aside from a novelty ride about town like the cyclos are today

Yes Also have a/c taxis for a little more. First time I used them was for the stung meanchey market. The round trip (plus tips) was $5.75 which is less than what they wanted for one way). I dont catch tuk tuks often but I will be using these guys in future. 5 minute wait all viewed via GPS. And you get an email telling you the details of your journey including driver. Got one yesterday from street 110 to Wat Botum 4500 Riel. Vs $2 to $2.25 they sometimes try to charge.

PassApp Taxi app (Three wheeled/Indian Rickshaw) from Toul Tom Poung Market ''Sundown Social Club'' to Street 308 'Bassac lane'' will cost me less than $2.
"

That said, crazy shit happening on that block in the Mecca of girlie bars is an hourly occurrence, so I guessit could be a separate street fight.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 pm
There are too many Tuk Tuks in Phnom Penh. The government should do something about it.
This always makes me laugh. He's right, but I only ever hear it from tuk-tuk drivers that have to wake up enough or look away from their card-game long enough to say it.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Well... that's what I saw. Assuming wrong direction driving into the road and a bit drunk probably make the TukTuk drivers angry
:ROFL:
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 pm
This always makes me laugh. He's right, but I only ever hear it from tuk-tuk drivers that have to wake up enough or look away from their card-game long enough to say it.
I'm surprised at you Stroppy, don't you ever read my serious posts?
The government is actually the reason there are a lot more tuk tuks in PP. A recent report stated over 7000 in PP alone, and that didn't count for the new Baja style ones. Incidentally, I saw one of those with 1200r a klm written on its windscreen a few days ago. :thumb:
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

juansweetpotato wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 pm
I'm surprised at you Stroppy, don't you ever read my serious posts?
The government is actually the reason there are a lot more tuk tuks in PP. A recent report stated over 7000 in PP alone, and that didn't count for the new Baja style ones. Incidentally, I saw one of those with 1200r a klm written on its windscreen a few days ago. :thumb:
The meter and the odometer on those things never work, oddly. You write serious posts? Who knew?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

juansweetpotato wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm
The government is actually the reason there are a lot more tuk tuks in PP.
Thanks for clearing that up. :roll:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Brilliant piece of writing! Made my day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic