- Posts: 43060
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2580
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
At 7:30 am, the victim and his brother-in-law, Kean Sopheak, 38 years old, went out fishing with electrical shock equipment to stun and kill fish. At 9 am, the victim slipped and fell into the water while they were fishing, causing him to get electrocuted.
The brother-in-law took the fishing equipment away from the victim and tried to pull him out of the water. He tried to save the victim, but he had already died. After that, he went to report the accident to the police and inform his family.
The police concluded that the victim died of an accidental electric shock, due to mishandling electrical equipment. The body was returned to his family for funeral preparation. RIP.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Users browsing this forum: ali baba, AM34, AndyKK, armchairlawyer, boofhead, bunfuntamun, cautious colin, CEOCambodiaNews, Cricket99, Dr. Ifter, dullretard, Ingvar 7788, Jerry Atrick, joelightcloud, John Bingham, kritsana77, LaudJohn, Little_Vicious, Lost50, LoukBongThom, lurcio, nemo, Old8404, Oumedc, paul2d, Phnom Poon, phuketrichard, rabbit_ear, Railroad, Roadie, Sam, siliconlife, steelyRon, STEVITO, xandreu, YeP, yongchi and 1312 guests