- Posts: 41765
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2443
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phnom Penh, Cambodia News: A fire alarm was triggered at 8:30 pm on January 1, 2020 in a room on the third floor of SokSabay 2 guest house, which is is located on Street 371 Solea, Trea village, Stung Meanchey commune, in Phnom Penh.
According to the source, at around the time of the incident, people living in the neighborhood saw smoke coming from the windows of the guest house. The local people immediately assisted with two fire extinguishers, but there was more and more smoke, so they reported the fire to the local police, asking them to bring fire protection assistance. Four fire trucks came to the scene and the blaze was extinguished at 9:15 pm on the same evening.
The fire is believed to have been started by faulty electric wiring, and fortunately there was no danger to anyone, only some damage to mattresses and furniture from smoke and water.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Anybody stay at the New Castle1 Guesthouse in Phnom Penh.
- 7 Replies
- 1949 Views
Last post by logos
- 4 Replies
- 1429 Views
Last post by Barang chgout
French-Cambodian Man Passes Away in Phnom Penh Guesthouse
- 0 Replies
- 489 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
Chinese Man Found Dead in his Phnom Penh Guesthouse
- 2 Replies
- 660 Views
Last post by truffledog
Users browsing this forum: AM34, atst, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], CaptainCanuck, CEOCambodiaNews, chiaojiang, Cowshed Cowboy, Deefer, dirtymacca, Element6, Freightdog, Google [Bot], harapanjaya2, IraHayes, joelightcloud, John Bingham, Josideb, lurcio, orussey98, Ot Mean Loi, Patcan, Penhcake, PSD-Kiwi, shigbee18, siliconlife, STEVITO, truffledog, Username Taken, xandreu and 941 guests