Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by SinnSisamouth » Thu May 11, 2017 5:34 pm

ricefarmersdaughter wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 2:49 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 2:33 pm
and lots of Aussies
Yeh ive seen my fair share last trip who possibly or maybe definatly should be on the next flight out due to reason of mental illness.
irony overload.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by shnoukieBRO » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:14 am

Kampot is certainly one hell of a Tourist trap.
Better hip beach days on Ko Rong!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:36 am

another few years the number of Barang owned restaurants ,shops, gh's, bungalow resorts on the river, will out number the locals
tourist arrivals go up,but prices drop cause of oversupply
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
AndyKK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AndyKK » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 pm

They are showing Ben's visa out of date?
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

phuketrichard wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:36 am
another few years the number of Barang owned restaurants ,shops, gh's, bungalow resorts on the river, will out number the locals
tourist arrivals go up,but prices drop cause of oversupply
On a recent visit there i must admit i was not impressed. The choice of cheap priced good Cambodian restaurants was limited and poor. The Barangs have taken over with overpriced grub, and the riverfront and also the general area is infested with them, and many are Aussies, who love to talk loudly and swear, and the general vibe is crummy and naff. I have heard similar complaints elsewhere. I wish the Barangs would bugger off!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:12 pm

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm
I wish the Barangs would bugger off!
Reminds me of some of my guests complaining about all the tourists. This whilst being on a tour themselves.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AndyKK » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:22 pm

hanno I find this to be the same where I am, to the point some don't want any change, even if it is for the better.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:27 pm

hanno wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:12 pm
shnoukieBRO wrote:
Reminds me of some of my guests complaining about all the tourists. This whilst being on a tour themselves.
Kampot has too many of them. And they are not particularly fun or chirpy lot either. I dunno but Kampot was a blooming boring place after Snookie. Oh, and the tourists, yea they were a bore too. Maybe Kampot just is a verrry dull kinda place? :stir:
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:30 pm

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:27 pm
hanno wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:12 pm
shnoukieBRO wrote:
Kampot has too many of them. And they are not particularly fun or chirpy lot either. I dunno but Kampot was a blooming boring place after Snookie. Oh, and the tourists, yea they were a bore too. Maybe Kampot just is a verrry dull kinda place? :stir:
Its a feminazi stronghold

What do u expect.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AndyKK » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 pm

And here I was just considering going there for the first time on holiday.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic