Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 16368
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 1494
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by General Mackevili » Sun May 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Brewer wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 4:41 pm
Image
:nono: And to think you deleted one of my posts the last time that swamp donkey was busted because it was too harsh. Although, to be fair, it was singularly vicious. :ROFL:
Duncan wrote: If she was on the other side of a ''glory hole'' you wouldn't know what she looked like.


Yes but there would be other deal breaking factors . Let's face it, you'd smell it long before you got near it. That "What animal smells like that and how long has it been dead?" stench. Then it would bring its sucking gear to the hole and you'd have a choice to make. :shock:

Image
Haha, I remember it being OVER the top!


Oh look, more pics:

Image

Image

Image

Image

The male's full name is Benjamin James Moore, from Chatham, England, born on November 26, 1986, making him 30 years old.

Image

Image

Image

What's he thumb-printing? Agreeing to pay for damages to avoid jail?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3055
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 671

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by Barang chgout » Sun May 07, 2017 7:06 pm

So I guess all us handsome blokes should take the piss because she's an ugly dog! Yep! When I wake up and look in the mirror, I just KNOW I'm better than her..............these forums hey?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 16368
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 1494
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by General Mackevili » Sun May 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Barang chgout wrote:So I guess all us handsome blokes should take the piss because she's an ugly dog! Yep! When I wake up and look in the mirror, I just KNOW I'm better than her..............these forums hey?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
If you have a bull ring in your snout, have tattoos from head to toe, get arrested for drugs, and then get arrested 4 months later for attacking an ATM, you're FAIR GAME!

It's a cry for attention, and then when she gets it, WE'RE the bad guys?

What is the internet coming to? Nobody's giving her grief for being female, for being from Finland, and not even for carrying around a few extra points.

But if you take the time to try and look like a wildebeest, and succeed, you're gonna get attention.

Hell, I think she'd look pretty normal if she didn't go outta her way to look like a total freak. Image

Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3055
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 671

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by Barang chgout » Sun May 07, 2017 8:28 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:So I guess all us handsome blokes should take the piss because she's an ugly dog! Yep! When I wake up and look in the mirror, I just KNOW I'm better than her..............these forums hey?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
If you have a bull ring in your snout, have tattoos from head to toe, get arrested for drugs, and then get arrested 4 months later for attacking an ATM, you're FAIR GAME!

It's a cry for attention, and then when she gets it, WE'RE the bad guys?

What is the internet coming to? Nobody's giving her grief for being female, for being from Finland, and not even for carrying around a few extra points.

But if you take the time to try and look like a wildebeest, and succeed, you're gonna get attention.

Hell, I think she'd look pretty normal if she didn't go outta her way to look like a total freak. Image

Image
And you are gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 2068
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am
Reputation: 8
Ireland

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by SinnSisamouth » Sun May 07, 2017 8:41 pm

i can see your time here is limited.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 16368
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 1494
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by General Mackevili » Sun May 07, 2017 9:19 pm


Barang chgout wrote: And you are gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Oh, stop! Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 5995
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 1930
Yemen

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by John Bingham » Sun May 07, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm pretty confidant that I have never looked that stupid, nor ever will. She's been in jail here twice in less than 6 months, so obviously she doesn't just look stupid either.
Pro Life Tip - If you plan on doing crimes it helps not to have instantly recognizable tattoos all over yourself. Or at least just get a fucking hoody or something.

Image
User avatar
Jasonkhm
Tourist
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by Jasonkhm » Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 am

"ATM machine" really???? Where do you learn English. Clearly you are a beginner. Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision? Also "....a MDMA ...." should be "an MDMA" Learn English before you post.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4535
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 990
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by hanno » Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 am

Jasonkhm wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 am
"ATM machine" really???? Where do you learn English. Clearly you are a beginner. Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision? Also "....a MDMA ...." should be "an MDMA" Learn English before you post.
And "Where do you learn English" should have a question mark. If you decide to be a grammar nazi, at least actually know your grammar.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 5995
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 1930
Yemen

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by John Bingham » Mon May 08, 2017 8:30 am

hanno wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 am
Jasonkhm wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 am
"ATM machine" really???? Where do you learn English. Clearly you are a beginner. Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision? Also "....a MDMA ...." should be "an MDMA" Learn English before you post.
And "Where do you learn English" should have a question mark. If you decide to be a grammar nazi, at least actually know your grammar.

Agreed, like what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision?
Obviously the guy has nothing substantial to say so he just gets pedantic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post