Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
Clemen
Expatriate
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm
Reputation: 586
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by Clemen »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more.
Sorry, can't let this stand. Do you believe what you wrote? That is why men are alcohol or drug dependent, because women aren't subservient.
An unreliable narrator
hunter8
Expatriate
Posts: 689
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 pm
Reputation: 230
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by hunter8 »

Clemen wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:51 pm
hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more.
Sorry, can't let this stand. Do you believe what you wrote? That is why men are alcohol or drug dependent, because women aren't subservient.
Who said subservient?
Nice and respectful, i’d put it this way. Yes, i believe it because statistics. More than half of marriages end in divorce even for those “luckier” ones who have initially managed to get along with a western woman. Men end up drinking or taking drugs. Do not underestimate the effect women have on men.

Now in SEA local men don’t seem to have this problem mostly. No need to resort to alcohol and drugs.
User avatar
Clemen
Expatriate
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm
Reputation: 586
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by Clemen »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:57 pm
Clemen wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:51 pm
hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more.
Sorry, can't let this stand. Do you believe what you wrote? That is why men are alcohol or drug dependent, because women aren't subservient.
Who said subservient?
Nice and respectful, i’d put it this way. Yes, i believe it because statistics. More than half of marriages end in divorce even for those “luckier” ones who have initially managed to get along with a western woman. Men end up drinking or taking drugs. Do not underestimate the effect women have on men.

Now in SEA local men don’t seem to have this problem mostly. No need to resort to alcohol and drugs.
My apologies "because statistics" more than proves your point. Further, I agree, SEA has zero alcohol or drug problems.
An unreliable narrator
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 40603
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 2337
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

frizzie77 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:30 pm
hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more. Many young guys in the west go and try this sh*t like in the pictures. But in SEA?! Men here have the best women in the world that westerners fly thousands of miles to get a taste of, asian men can live and enjoy themselves. Why they have to get doped is what i can’t wrap my brain around. Or is it all foreigner junkies here that consume this sh*t?
Huh? Where are you living? South East Asia in general and Cambodia in particular have a huge junkie problem with their local (mostly young) population.
It's mostly locals. A lot of them are poor, desperate, have no job prospects etc.
post389292.html#p389292
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
hunter8
Expatriate
Posts: 689
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 pm
Reputation: 230
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by hunter8 »

Poor, no jobs. I would guess drugs cost money too? Money that could be spent to improve life. What i am trying to say is local men do not have the huge feminism problem that western men have. Weather is wonderful too. I don’t see why getting wasted is necessary in this part of the world.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8654
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 4370
Burkina Faso

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by John Bingham »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:19 pm What i struggle to understand is who consumes all this sh*t in SEA. It can’t be all foreigners, right? I mean there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more. Many young guys in the west go and try this sh*t like in the pictures. But in SEA?! Men here have the best women in the world that westerners fly thousands of miles to get a taste of, asian men can live and enjoy themselves. Why they have to get doped is what i can’t wrap my brain around. Or is it all foreigner junkies here that consume this sh*t?
WhY dO tHeY tAkE DruGs whEN tHeY coUld JuSt eNjOY tHe gIrLs? :facepalm: :roll: :beer2: :facepalm:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hunter8
Expatriate
Posts: 689
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 pm
Reputation: 230
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by hunter8 »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:17 pm WhY dO tHeY tAkE DruGs whEN tHeY coUld JuSt eNjOY tHe gIrLs? :facepalm: :roll: :beer2: :facepalm:
Yes! Western men don’t come here for the temples. Has anyone seen thousands of rich asian men chase western women? No, because their own are the best. It’s all about pussy. Read S. Freud or something.
User avatar
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
Posts: 833
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:01 am
Reputation: 522
France

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by Ghostwriter »

hunter8 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:35 pm there are junkies and alcoholics in the west because women don’t respect men there any more.
?? Mmmh...that's a great explanation to the addictions issues.
Don't worry about respect, self-respect, self awareness or just addiction awareness, so let's just go east, get a cheap beer, a cheap girl, and carry on without those stupid concepts. Let's get respect in asia where women saw so much shit they are used to shut up.

As for the Khmers and other SE asians, even having the women "respect", they are probably just unlucky or very stupid beetween cartels, rigged law, shit public education, organized poverty, lack of preventions about drugs, rigged police, fear of revenge, daily needs, cheap wages, stupid impulses and lack of hope.

Do i need to put a stupid ironic smiley ?
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8654
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 4370
Burkina Faso

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by John Bingham »

I have rarely come across such a lack of awareness, I'm stunned. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hunter8
Expatriate
Posts: 689
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 pm
Reputation: 230
Cambodia

Re: Filipina Gets Busted by Sniffer Dogs at Vietnam Border

Post by hunter8 »

What respect can men get in the west these days? The basic forms of respect are those from women and from peers. They can’t get either because odds are stacked against them.

Moreover, african and middle east immigrants who follow their own “not progressive” rules take women from them to the extent that police in western countries can’t do nothing about it.

Some men go east. Most get wasted living without hope where they had misfortune to be born.

I would argue that local asian men are more fortunate. There are sure proven ways to get respect in Asia. Thus, no need to resort to chemical substances. The west has lost paths for men to gain basic respect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Element6, ExPenhMan, jaynewcastle, Oumedc, paul2d, Proh, PSD-Kiwi, Splashback, Tommie, truffledog, wendyaspinall, xandreu and 761 guests