Drug Addicted Police Shoots his Neighbor After Dog Bite

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Drug Addicted Police Shoots his Neighbor After Dog Bite

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Very harshly done by i reckon
eg, if it was in a country where they use AR-15s for this kind of thing it would have been called protection of private property and a God given right.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:07 pm A juiced up cop lets go with an AK in public shooting someone and gets sent to the minor crime department? Seems a bit harsh.
Yea, should have sent the dog as well. He was the real cause of the problem. In fact I bet no-one even bothered to test the dog for drugs.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by John Bingham »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:01 pm I'm guessing this was at close range as well, given the clean entry and (presumably) exit wounds.
The policeman was right next to the guy who drove past him in an alleyway.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic