Driving/riding with earphones on

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Driving/riding with earphones on

Post by pczz »

Ravensnest wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:29 pm
Electric Earth wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:06 pm
beaker wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:27 pm For $20 you can buy these JBL copy waterproof, bluetooth speakers with a strap to hang on any bike.
Are those JBL knock-offs direct copies that sound decent, or just have a JBL logo and sound like shit?
The one I have sounds great and it was $16. I did try all of the various types they had to find the best sounding one though.
Or for $5 you cna buy a set some street oik has just unstrapped for a bike
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Driving/riding with earphones on

Post by beaker »

Electric Earth wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:06 pm
beaker wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:27 pm For $20 you can buy these JBL copy waterproof, bluetooth speakers with a strap to hang on any bike.
Are those JBL knock-offs direct copies that sound decent, or just have a JBL logo and sound like shit?
They actually sound pretty decent. They will let you listen before you buy.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic