Driving/riding with earphones on

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Driving/riding with earphones on

Post by pczz » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:51 am

Ravensnest wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:29 pm
Electric Earth wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:06 pm
beaker wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:27 pm
For $20 you can buy these JBL copy waterproof, bluetooth speakers with a strap to hang on any bike.
Are those JBL knock-offs direct copies that sound decent, or just have a JBL logo and sound like shit?
The one I have sounds great and it was $16. I did try all of the various types they had to find the best sounding one though.
Or for $5 you cna buy a set some street oik has just unstrapped for a bike
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Driving/riding with earphones on

Post by beaker » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:45 pm

Electric Earth wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:06 pm
beaker wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:27 pm
For $20 you can buy these JBL copy waterproof, bluetooth speakers with a strap to hang on any bike.
Are those JBL knock-offs direct copies that sound decent, or just have a JBL logo and sound like shit?
They actually sound pretty decent. They will let you listen before you buy.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic