Draft law puts high price on drunk driving

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Draft law puts high price on drunk driving

Post by 0to60 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 am

2200 is when the cops went to the KTV themselves. That's the time when the party is just getting started. :beer1:
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Is there a law against riding a moto one handed while holding a baby. I hate seeing that.
0to60
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by 0to60 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 pm

I always tie mine to the gas tank so I can keep an eye on him.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 pm

badneighour wrote:Is there a law against riding a moto one handed while holding a baby. I hate seeing that.
I saw one idiot riding along holding two small children in his left arm while simultaneously talking into his phone. Dunno about you guys, but I really wish someone would sort this crap out. What fucking phone call can be worth risking life and limb of your young children?
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:50 pm

According to the UN, 3 out of 4 Khmers admit to drink driving. The others must have been way too pissed to remember.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic