Cement Truck Crashes and Overturns on Little Girl Playing

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cement Truck Crashes and Overturns on Little Girl Playing

Post by Mishmash »

hanno wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:24 am I did not click on the spoiler and never will, but RIP. That is why I am worried about my Princess every day, all the f*cktardery going on.
I chose a house out of the way for precisely this.. brother.. I can't bear the thoughts. Like you I won't click the spoiler. My tears are there already.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Queef wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:29 am What happened to the fucktard that was driving the truck?
what happened to the fucktard letting the kid play on a busy street!
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

"The photo shows that the little girl was sitting in a chair outside her house when she was mowed down by this truck; the kid was not playing on the road, and the parents can not be blamed for this terrible tragedy,". There are only 11 posts before yours. Did you even read any of them? Fucktard indeed.

Johnny
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Mishmash wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:32 am
hanno wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:24 am I did not click on the spoiler and never will, but RIP. That is why I am worried about my Princess every day, all the f*cktardery going on.
I chose a house out of the way for precisely this.. brother.. I can't bear the thoughts. Like you I won't click the spoiler. My tears are there already.
You do t need to click the spoiler. It shows the poor girls body in the main picture
BrazilBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BrazilBoy »

pczz wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:11 am
Queef wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:29 am What happened to the fucktard that was driving the truck?
Thats a bullshit comment and I'm guessing you don't have kids. If your daughter isn't safe sitting in front of her own house then she isn't safe anywhere.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Mishmash wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:32 am
My house is out of the way too but obviously we still have to go town and stuff.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

pczz wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:11 am
Sometimes I really miss the downvote button.....
Adam Xie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Adam Xie »

Absolutely heart breaking...
Pray for the little one and R.I.P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic