Car Mechanic Electrocuted by Faulty Machine

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 24912
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 961
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Car Mechanic Electrocuted by Faulty Machine

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:06 am

Another tragic yet stupid accident involving electricity killed a man today while he was repairing a car.
August 8, 2018, at 9:40 pm
Battambang: Police in Battambang province said that a car repairman died of electrocution while using a faulty electrical machine at 4:30 pm on August 8 at a garage parking spot in Thnarn village, Phnom Sampov district, Banan district, Battambang .
On investigating, the police said that the 31 year old mechanic was killed instantly by an electrical shock due to faulty wiring. The family have recovered the body for the funeral.
Image
Image
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 24912
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 961
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Car Mechanic Electrocuted by Faulty Machine

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Another faulty machine. Fortunately no one was hurt.
Image
Phnom Penh, Cambodia News: On August 8, 2018, at 12:30 pm, a motorbike burned up completely, caused by an electric fault, on street 217, Khan Dong Kor, Phnom Penh. After that, the owner took his burned motorbike back to his home.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post