- Posts: 41690
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2437
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia Breaking News,Phnom Penh: A man was driving his car home from the garage repair shop at around 6:40 pm on October 5, 2019, when it suddenly caught fire on Hanoi road, Sen Sok District, Phnom Penh. The man said that he was driving along in a south to north direction, when suddenly he felt the car was getting hot, and then he saw a flame coming from the engine. When he stopped the car and got out, the whole car caught fire, leaving the man in a state of shock.
People living near the scene brought some fire extinguishers, but the fire was too strong, so they called the fire brigade and the blaze was extinguished in half an hour.
The fire was apparently caused by an electrical fault. Fortunately nobody was injured. After the incident, authorities handed over the car to the owner to take home.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
A few dents pulled in a Cambodian body shop....
Tub of filler..
On the market again for 100k (Used car 2018 model - 99% - only 20k on clock - no accidents)
Sure... Under the One Year Guarantee.. Maybe a small discount..
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Tourist Minivan Explodes Causing Phnom Penh Garage Fire
- 2 Replies
- 710 Views
Last post by Jerry Atrick
- 2 Replies
- 434 Views
Last post by cptrelentless
- 3 Replies
- 1156 Views
Last post by jimpson
Users browsing this forum: Arget, armchairlawyer, Big'n, Bing [Bot], bunfuntamun, Cricket99, Doc67, Dr. Ifter, ExPenhMan, GarfieldsLasagna, Google [Bot], Ingvar 7788, IraHayes, jimpson, joelightcloud, johnny lightning, Joker Poker, Kammekor, KunKhmerSR, mossie, phuketrichard, shigbee18, STEVITO, Username Taken, Whatsupdoc, Wrightstate, yeoweehan and 785 guests