Cambodians Are Increasingly Being Executed For Sorcery

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
taranis
Expatriate
Great Britain

Cambodians Are Increasingly Being Executed For Sorcery

Post by taranis » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:43 am

404 Not Known
Last edited by taranis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Forgives. I don't!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: Cambodians Are Increasingly Being Executed For Sorcery

Post by flying chicken » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:44 am

Never heard of anyone being executed or punished, and this sort of practice is so rare nowadays; at best you might hear stories being passed from one to another. It always start with there is an old man in my village...or when I was a kid...etc. In term of Dawkins, I think he is a dick; I watched his documentary many years ago where he traveled around mocking religious people trying to prove his point.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 am

flying chicken wrote:Never heard of anyone being executed or punished, and this sort of practice is so rare nowadays; at best you might hear stories being passed from one to another. It always start with there is an old man in my village...or when I was a kid...etc. In term of Dawkins, I think he is a dick; I watched his documentary many years ago where he traveled around mocking religious people trying to prove his point.
There were two cases reported in some detail in the local rags in recent months.
Using Tapatalk
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:30 am

Sorry I can't think of a joke about sorcerous so I dragged up this old one instead.
What do you call a wizard's cock?

"The enchanted wood"
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic