Cambodian Tycoon Threatens to Have Journalists Shot Dead

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian Tycoon Threatens to Have Journalists Shot Dead

Post by HotRecruiter » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:40 am

Joon wrote:HotRecruiter, Bayon TV's general manager is the PM's daughter.

To clarify, I meant that "it might have helped" into making them to dare to stand up against the businessman's brash and outrageous behavior.
Got it, and thanks for the clarification.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:57 am

flying chicken wrote:That exactly proved my point with my exchange with the Dragon. The fact that the journalists were threatened they should consider themselves lucky. When those fuckers really feel threatened, they will hire a hit man or their dumb shit body guards to do the dirty work and leave any evidence clean.
Has zero relevance to someone moving themselves up from the lower class to the middle by applying themselves via business...
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 pm

flying chicken wrote:That exactly proved my point with my exchange with the Dragon. The fact that the journalists were threatened they should consider themselves lucky. When those fuckers really feel threatened, they will hire a hit man or their dumb shit body guards to do the dirty work and leave any evidence clean.
It was clearly a heat of the moment exchange.
Scarier than malaria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic