Cambodia Should Legalize Sex Work For Health Benefits

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
taranis
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Cambodia Should Legalize Sex Work For Health Benefits

Post by taranis » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:15 am

404 Not Found
Last edited by taranis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Forgives. I don't!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Cambodia Should Legalize Sex Work For Health Benefits

Post by Duncan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:45 am

vladimir wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:I'm all about making prostitution/sex work totally legal in Cambodia because, you know, of the health benefits, of course.
Bro, if you need it, I can help you out with the cost of the doxycycline.

I suppose it would make a change from teaching for you...

You are a bit behind the times. Many strains of gonorrhea are now resistant to this drug. The new third generation drug now available is
MOXIFLOXACIN [ Avelox ] and the cost will set the average person back a large portion of your pay packet.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic