- Posts: 44339
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2749
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia News (Kampong Chnang): In the early morning on December 4, 2019, a small boat caught fire on the river in front of a gas station in Boribo district, Phnom Penh. The fire was allegedly caused by an electrical fault.
The local people were scared that a fire at the gas station would spread to other floating houses or boats, so everyone helped to put out the fire using two water pumps. The fire was extinguished in time and nobody was injured in the incident.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Users browsing this forum: Alex, beaker, Big'n, Calypso dancer, CEOCambodiaNews, Chad Sexington, Cooldude, ego bibere nimis, Felgerkarb, Ghostwriter, Google [Bot], Ingvar 7788, Joakim, lagrange, lurcio, mannanman, Matthew Robinson, orussey98, Oumedc, paul2d, STEVITO, Stiliko, techietraveller84, theKid, wilbya and 1480 guests