Bruce Perkins (American Tourist) Dies in Cambodia's Skinniest Hotel ( Riverside's Harmony River Hotel, Phnom Penh)

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
alberttatlock
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Bruce Perkins (American Tourist) Dies in Cambodia's Skinniest Hotel ( Riverside's Harmony River Hotel, Phnom Penh)

Post by alberttatlock » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:04 am

I think there could be a skinnier and taller hotel on 51 street, opposite gsm, can't remember the name.Perhaps a find the skinniest hotel competition should be run!
sigmoid
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: Bruce Perkins (American Tourist) Dies in Cambodia's Skinniest Hotel ( Riverside's Harmony River Hotel, Phnom Penh)

Post by sigmoid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 am

The hotel looks Vietnamese for some reason.

Does Cambodia have a barang-death.com website yet?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 am

Happy to report I'm still alive :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:25 am

vladimir wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:55 pm
So, we're waiting on a fifth harmonic?

Sounds perfect.

But let's not fret.
This is prophetic.

Dirge with electric guitar?

Metal-theme?
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
TRM
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TRM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:16 pm

If there were any kind of seismological activity here, I am sure the death toll would rise in this hotel.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic