- Posts: 38032
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2165
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On November 26, 2019, at 09:30 am, a Filipino woman and a British man, went to the Department of Investigation and Procedure Office at the Immigration Department in Phnom Penh asking for help to send them back to their country. Both of them have no visa, no money, and are sleeping on the street.
The two foreigners were identified as:
1. JOVEN PILAPIL SOON, JR., 38-year-old Filipino woman, came to Cambodia on January 02, 2019, through Poipet border. She lost her passport, and her visa has expired, but she didn't have the money to renew it. She was homeless and stayed on the street.
2. PAUL STEVENSON , a 53-year-old British man, has visited Cambodia 4 times, and the last time was on September 14, 2019, through Poipet border. He overstayed his visa and didn't have money to pay for an extension. He was also sleeping on the streets of Phnom Penh.
The two foreigners were sent to the Department of Investigation and Procedure of the General Department of Immigration to follow the legal action.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
That aint no woman
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
- Reputation: 2164
- Location: Gilligan's Island
The bloke doesn't seem too fazed, by his situation or his girl.
Maybe a bit chipper even - just another new little episode in the carefree life of a seasoned SE Asian traveller.
He probably picked his all-out-of-options girlfriend last night.
"Hey Babe, let me take you away from all this. Not sure where we will end up - but you just hooked up with a man who is going places...."
Nope, Filipina fo sho. I spoke Tagalog and Visayan with her and gave her the are you really a Filpina exam, (do you like the show Wowwowwee? do you like Lu Ning Ning, your favorite hang out in Makati, the fact that she speaks Visayan and is from that region proves it) in front of the Circle K one day.
I found her entertaining as well, then she seemed to slip away in la la land (drugs I suspect) and I avoided her. Anyway, out with the old and in with the new....
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 16 Replies
- 2707 Views
Last post by prahocalypse now
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 pm
- 1 Replies
- 1033 Views
Last post by bartender3042
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:07 pm
- 110 Replies
- 19687 Views
Last post by John Bingham
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:01 pm
- 1 Replies
- 911 Views
Last post by Albror
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:00 am
- 20 Replies
- 6054 Views
Last post by cptrelentless
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm
Users browsing this forum: andy1, Big'n, bittermelon, bussterr, camgolian, chiaojiang, chiltern, Dr. Ifter, Ghostwriter, Google [Bot], IraHayes, Jake the Bake, jjy, John Bingham, Khmu Nation, lagrange, LIVIDZX, orussey98, Patcan, Soriya, truffledog, Username Taken, Whatsupdoc, yeoweehan, YeP and 967 guests