British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 795
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by pczz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Tarndog wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:32 pm
canucklhead wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am
Ha ha
That aint no woman
You're right, but seems the police and many others on CEO don't seem to know. Shhhhhh...
How do you 2 know ? :stir:
Tarndog
Expatriate
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:01 pm
Reputation: 140
Cambodia

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by Tarndog » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:58 am

pczz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:13 pm
Tarndog wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:32 pm
canucklhead wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am
Ha ha
That aint no woman
You're right, but seems the police and many others on CEO don't seem to know. Shhhhhh...
How do you 2 know ? :stir:
Apparently, our vision is 20/20 and we don't wear beer goggles 24/7
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by Mishmash » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:48 am

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:26 pm
I've see that woman walking around for quite some time. She looks eastern European to me, both in those pictures and in person. I'd be very surprised if she was indeed Filipina.
Mmmm. What exactly about her caught your attention. I admit - probably the same as me... :thumb: :beer1:
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2426
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 1234
Korea North

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by fax » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:54 am

She caught my attention when I was sitting outside Harry’s enjoying a plankstek while she was trying to use her hideous looks to trick drunktards into going with her.

She was a Riverside street walker with the face of Freddy Krueger. She tried to sell that ugly ass body for hard earned money.

Paul Stevenson must be a John and as we all know nobody hands themselves in to immigration, especially not drug addicted Filipinos longing for Duterte executions.

It’s not exactly rocket science. He picked her up on Riverside and they shared a bowl of baloney before subsequently getting into trouble for not producing the presidential paperwork for the short time room or something, or maybe one of them freaked out and threw an ice psychotic fit.

Whatever, good riddance.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am
Reputation: 1076
United States of America

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by Anthony's Weiner » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:02 am

Tarndog wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:58 am
pczz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:13 pm
Tarndog wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:32 pm
canucklhead wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am
Ha ha
That aint no woman
You're right, but seems the police and many others on CEO don't seem to know. Shhhhhh...
How do you 2 know ? :stir:
Apparently, our vision is 20/20 and we don't wear beer goggles 24/7
I suspect personal experience. Thought they were buying tacos but ended up getting the full enchilada.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Reputation: 1142
Cambodia

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by Mishmash » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:30 am

fax wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:54 am
She caught my attention when I was sitting outside Harry’s enjoying a plankstek while she was trying to use her hideous looks to trick drunktards into going with her.

She was a Riverside street walker with the face of Freddy Krueger. She tried to sell that ugly ass body for hard earned money.

Paul Stevenson must be a John and as we all know nobody hands themselves in to immigration, especially not drug addicted Filipinos longing for Duterte executions.

It’s not exactly rocket science. He picked her up on Riverside and they shared a bowl of baloney before subsequently getting into trouble for not producing the presidential paperwork for the short time room or something, or maybe one of them freaked out and threw an ice psychotic fit.

Whatever, good riddance.
Exactly.

Bowl of Baloney is the apt phrase.

Let Duterte deal with them.

Life is hard enough here - it's tough.

Hopefully the steak was nice.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Posts: 1509
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:56 pm
Reputation: 441
Australia

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by epidemiks » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:55 am

pczz wrote:
Tarndog wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:32 pm
canucklhead wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am
Ha ha
That aint no woman
You're right, but seems the police and many others on CEO don't seem to know. Shhhhhh...
How do you 2 know ? :stir:
How many women do you know with a "Jr." at the end of their name?
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 11482
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 2864
Location: Atlantis
Aruba

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:10 am

so, your broke, no passport.
What will immigration do for you other than lock you up an contact your embassy?
Immigration is not able to issue travel documents or is a travel agent
I just dont get it
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
DaveG
Expatriate
Posts: 1176
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 am
Reputation: 805
Cambodia

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by DaveG » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:35 am

Tarndog wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:58 am
pczz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:13 pm
Tarndog wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:32 pm
canucklhead wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:56 am
Ha ha
That aint no woman
You're right, but seems the police and many others on CEO don't seem to know. Shhhhhh...
How do you 2 know ? :stir:
Apparently, our vision is 20/20 and we don't wear beer goggles 24/7
And the fact that JOVEN is a blokes name is a bit of a give-away :shock:
canucklhead
Expatriate
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:43 am
Reputation: 155
Cambodia

Re: British PAUL STEVENSON and Filipina Woman Hand Themselves in to Immigration

Post by canucklhead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:32 pm

DaveG wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:55 pm
I do like her boots though, they are nice.
Typo?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], camboguy6, cautious colin, CEOCambodiaNews, Cowshed Cowboy, crob, Deefer, FrankReynolds, Freightdog, Joakim, La Quenta, Majestic-12 [Bot], Pellyafrinaldy, SEAdude and 598 guests