British Expat PAUL RAYMOND GREEN Dies of Heart Attack in Siem Reap

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

British Expat PAUL RAYMOND GREEN Dies of Heart Attack in Siem Reap

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:07 am

Cambodia Breaking News, Siem Reap: The death of a British man was reported at 5:20am on Monday, 24 February 2020 at Siem Reap Referral Hospital.
The deceased man, PAUL RAYMOND GREEN , was a British national born in 1956, who had been living in Siem Reap for three years. He was admitted to hospital with chest pains, and according to the Siem Reap court's doctor, Dr. Ichbar Chhorth, he died of a heart attack.

After the autopsy and the record of the authorities, the body was taken to Stung Meanchey in Phnom Penh. RIP.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Glen05
Tourist
Philippines

Re: British Expat PAUL RAYMOND GREEN Dies of Heart Attack in Siem Reap

Post by Glen05 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:12 pm

Hello, i am a friend of this guy we’ve known each other almost 4 or 5 years now. We were talking often online thru whatsapp or email. I wasn’t sure if this is My Friend Paul but after i saw his Birthdate I confirmed it was him. We were talking last February 20 about phone because his phone was stolen and He is planning to get a new one so he asked me what brand of phone is the best. After February 20 he didn’t replied my last email, I waited for day but there’s still no reply from him that time i was so worried because that time he was very ill, he has cold and cough. Anyway i still sending him emails quite often, also search him on Facebook even though i know he has no Facebook, also search him thru internet like google but nothing come out till now i search his name and the address In Cambodia and saw this. I was hurt and sad that a dear friend of mine died alone. He is a good man. But sometimes grumpy. It gives me a heartache to know this.
if you can help me, please i want to get it touch to the people who take him to the hospital.
Glen05
Tourist
Philippines

Post by Glen05 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:17 pm

Rest In Peace my Friend you will always me in my memories. 😢
J21H21
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by J21H21 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:02 am

Glen05 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:17 pm
Rest In Peace my Friend you will always me in my memories. 😢
I am sorry you were unable to be there for your friend. I hope you find some solace in the good memories, and may your friend rest in peace. Something similar happened to me a long time ago. It was hard to make sense of it. Best regards to you.
Nofe
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Nofe » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:54 pm

R.I.P😢
leofrancislion
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by leofrancislion » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:16 am

Learnt of Paul’s death today although, as we had not been able to make contact for several months and knowing of his condition, we feared the worst. A close friend of some 40 years, I first met in Saudi teaching English to police cadets. A long time ago... Requiescat in Pace, dear Friend. We miss you. Leo and Vicky
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic