Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by markd » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 pm

was the fridge in the cafe

thats sick
thru shit to more shit
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by A10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 pm

I remember there being an Alamo cafe (I think, could be mistaken it's been a while) in TTP area 7-8 years ago that I went to a few times. Only met and chatted with the husband but never saw the wife. Anyone know if this by chance is the same family?
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 pm

A10 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 pm
I remember there being an Alamo cafe (I think, could be mistaken it's been a while) in TTP area 7-8 years ago that I went to a few times. Only met and chatted with the husband but never saw the wife. Anyone know if this by chance is the same family?
Not the same.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Felgerkarb wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 pm
A10 wrote:
Not the same.
Noted, and thank you.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm

A10 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:01 pm
Felgerkarb wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 pm
A10 wrote:
Not the same.
Noted, and thank you.
If it was 7 years ago or more, you're probably thinking of Alma Cafe. If it was since January 2018, then yes, it was probably the same Alamo Cafe that has since moved to it's new location right off street 172.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Apparently they still haven't found all the body parts. Just be wary of the sausages there.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Body parts in the fridge with your dinner...................... :bad:
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:28 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm
If it was 7 years ago or more, you're probably thinking of Alma Cafe. If it was since January 2018, then yes, it was probably the same Alamo Cafe that has since moved to it's new location right off street 172.
I think you're right, that seems to ring a bell.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 pm

A10 wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm
I think you're right, that seems to ring a bell.
Alma was the Christian place down on 123 in Toul Tom Poung. They moved to 155 and then closed/sold a number of years ago.

Alamo only started early 2018, beside Toul Sleng in BKK3, before moving to 172 about a year ago.
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:46 pm

epidemiks wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 pm
Alma was the Christian place down on 123 in Toul Tom Poung. They moved to 155 and then closed/sold a number of years ago.
That's right, I remember they were closed for sabbath and I was "upset" I had to find somewhere else to eat for lunch that day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic