Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by markd » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:15 pm

calling asians 'crazy' will do it
thru shit to more shit
Inzman
Tourist
Canada

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Inzman » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:59 pm

:plus1: :plus1:
Digg3r wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:33 am
peppermintpaddy wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 am
jah steu wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 am
It all happened at 3am at night, not 3pm afternoon. No customers or bottles of wine involved. One girl called another girl (who was fairly drunk) an extremely bad name and then it escalated quickly from there. Lots of shouting, some blows exchanged, a quick visit to the local police station, and then it all calmed down. Sensations is usually one of the more chilled bars but whenever there's groups of girls plus the added input of generous amounts of alcohol, things can get exciting.
Sensations is not French owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damned Google Translate. I'm going to guess it was reported as being owned by a 'Barang' (translated to 'French' instead of ''foreigner'').

So it was an outright 'cat fight'? And most importantly, what was this 'bad name'?

[Will update title/article as best we can after it's a bit more clear, and thanks.]
Yes,Yes,tell us the bad name.....!
No doubt a prostitute didn't like being called a prostitute.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:07 pm

willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Mook gdooey was always my favourite or gbal gdaw for men.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic