Accident cnr Norodom and MTT

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: Accident cnr Norodom and MTT

Postby HotRecruiter » Fri May 30, 2014 12:39 pm

New Toyota Tundra. Strangely, when I rolled by around 6AM, there was no plate on the rear (couldn't see the front, because it was half way through a wall!). I wonder if someone took the rear plate off, if it did have RCAF plates ...

There was a downed motorbike nearby, and no sign of any women. They may have been under the front of the truck, ala Wizard of Oz style, there were dozens of Khmer taking looks at under the front of the truck, but it was too crowded for me to go further.

Ugly.

• Advertisement
Booking.com